• 65 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to login in apex data loader. but I am not able to see screen fully.
Is there a fix for this? I am practicing import and export with data Management tools > use data loader to export data

User-added image

please explain this error.
I am following step by step with trailhead, why I am getting this error then. 
Module > Session-Based Permission Sets and Security > Activate Session-Based Permission Sets and Security​ without Code.

User-added image
Trailhead challenge > Workflow Rule Migration > Map your workflow Action to Process Action

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We updated an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, but a draft contract for the associated account wasn't created. Make sure the Closed Won criteria node and its associated action are configured correctly.

I have created a two email alerts 
one is for Creates a task for the account owner to follow up on the account.
and another one is  Creates a draft contract for the closed opportunity's account.

What I am doing wrong here ?

I am not able to see Challenge section under Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.
Please take a look.
Thank you in advance !

User-added image
I have installed an app for currency update.
but the app doesn't update automatically.
Is there a way (Flow or sth) I can update currency on opportunity while using this app ?
Any help would be appreciated.
I need help to upadate hard-coded reference in email template due to instance refresh.
Should I save all images before refresh and upload back after refresh ? when I need to change hard coded reference in email-template before or after refresh ?
if anyone can help me in this, my instance is scheduled on Sunday, September 17.
Hi I downlaoded the different version of Eslipse, where I don't see force.com IDE under this.
I need to check hard-coded reference as my org instance refresh is scheduled on Sunday, September 17.
Please help it's urgent.
How to get reCAPTCHA API key pair in order to create a web-to-lead form ?
I'm newbie to coding !
So very basic question when i write test class, do I need to specify each field I wrote in trigger ?
Hi
I am getting this error while following step 1.

Failed to save undefined: 0Ad6A000000EEPZ:10,37: ParseError at [row,col]:[11,37] Message: Element type "lightning:card" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".: Source

Plase expalin what I'm doing wrong here.

I am getting this error
User-added image
while value is available

User-added image

Can someone expalin me this ?
Hi
I am backing up my org's data every week via DemandTool.
But there are few field saying "Failed to Create Batch Job".
What does this mean exactly ? Can it be fixed through administrator or developer ?
Any suggestions would be appreciated !
I am doing https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/security/modules/salesforce1_security/units/salesforce1_security_monitor
Where I am not able to see Salesforce1 for ios and android under Connected App oAuth Usage. How I am supposed to complete this challenge. 
Can Someone explain me this point ?
To simulate the Salesforce1 app in your browser, copy and paste in the URL from the previous tab. Remove the part of the URL immediately after salesforce.com/

What is previous tab mean here ? What link do I need to copy ?
I am having trouble while creating this app page. I am not able to practice this step
9. In the properties pane for the Recent Items component, click Select and add the Opportunity object to it.
After clicking on Select I can't see opportunity option anywhere.
Am I doing sth wrong ?
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Here is the thing I need to complete
Field-Level Security— 1.Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted.
2. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
I have completed first part. Do I have to create a fromula field for on opportunity object ?

Hi
I got stuck on this step 2. Seems like I created a wrong hierarchy. how can I fix this ? I did paas 1/2 test on Apex

.User-added image
I have to pull up lead or contact info in HTML email template.
Can someone explain me what's this mean %%first_name%% , %%view_online%%
%%Oraganization%%

I need to replace value in Salesforce with above info.
Hi
I am getting oAuth error while installing third party app (Conga Courier) for Sandbox.
Here is the error 
 "We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access" 
But I successfully installed the other product of same app.
I contacted support team for issue even they are not sure about this issue.
Any help would be highly apperciated !
Hi
My org is looking for sth like this
when a visitor come to comapny's website and fill out a lead form it shows them data.
which my org would like to email that data to them.
How it can be done ?
Would it take so much coding or could it be done by other third party app ?
I'm entry level SF Admin.
Thanks is advance !
I am not able to see Challenge section under Admin Beginner > Lightning Experience Customization > Create and Customize List Views.
Please take a look.
Thank you in advance !

User-added image
%%Oraganization%%

Hi 

I'm looking for entry level Salesforce admin jobs in Maryland. I'm ready to work for Non Profit organizations too.

I/m not able to log in for challenge under create object relationship as there is no login option
Please take a look.
Thank you in advance !

User-added image
I have installed an app for currency update.
but the app doesn't update automatically.
Is there a way (Flow or sth) I can update currency on opportunity while using this app ?
Any help would be appreciated.
I need help to upadate hard-coded reference in email template due to instance refresh.
Should I save all images before refresh and upload back after refresh ? when I need to change hard coded reference in email-template before or after refresh ?
if anyone can help me in this, my instance is scheduled on Sunday, September 17.
I'm newbie to coding !
So very basic question when i write test class, do I need to specify each field I wrote in trigger ?
I am having trouble while creating this app page. I am not able to practice this step
9. In the properties pane for the Recent Items component, click Select and add the Opportunity object to it.
After clicking on Select I can't see opportunity option anywhere.
Am I doing sth wrong ?
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Here is the thing I need to complete
Field-Level Security— 1.Customer SSN and Bank Account fields on contact records must be encrypted.
2. Any change in the Amount field on opportunity records must be recorded.
I have completed first part. Do I have to create a fromula field for on opportunity object ?

%%Oraganization%%

I'm going through the trailhead Identity for Customers.  In the second unit, Prepare Your Org for External Identity, the instructions to create a profile is to clone the standard profile External Identity User.  I'm in my dev org and I do not see that profile.  What would I need to do to get that profile to be visible?
Hey All, 

First time posting here, I look forward to what I can learn from the community.  I am a mostly self taught Admin so I suspect my issue stems from some of the common knoweldge gaps that newer self taught types can have.  I've read post after post and watched countless videos and can't figure out the small little thing that is hanging me up on this. I also see that this doesn't seem to have spell check so all you grammer hounds please grant me mercy. 

First, since language changes on these modules I'll post the step for future readers and then the error I'm getting. 
---
2)
Set record-level security settings
Configure other Salesforce settings related to record-level security to meet the business requirements.
Create a user, Samantha Cordero, and assign her the Field Sales User profile and the Field Sales role
Create an opportunity owned by Samantha with the stage name 'Needs Analysis'
Create a Closed Won opportunity owned by Samantha, with the type of 'Existing Customer - Upgrade'
---
The error on the apex test thing I get: "Assertion Failed: Field Sales users should not be able to read Opportunities owned by someone else. However, the test returned records not owned by the user. #sadtrombone: Expected: 1, Actual: 3"

So here are the few things I've drilled into and checked, I honestly can't think of anything else that I'm missing. Other parts of this could be messed up but as far as relation to the error thrown I just can't find it. 

1) Issue with the Profile, "Field Sales User". I don't think this is it due to the error throwing a lower case "user" which makes me think it's an issue with roles. Also this doesn't really have much to do with viewing rights beyond basic allowance so.. eh. Honestly I'm not even sure the best way to approach Profiles vs Roles, but again, noob here. In this profile I have the Opportunity object checked for everything except "delete" as the trail ask. 

User-added image

2) Roles. Now here is where we get to the good stuff. I've checked the hierchy and have tried to mark that lowly field reps are not worthy of viewing other's opportunities (humor y'all).  For your consideration here are shots of the hierchy and the field where I marked them as unworthy. 

User-added image 

User-added image

---
3) Sharing Settings. This is the last area I know of to deal with this error.  I have set Opportunities to private. This, in combination with the other rules really baffles me as to why field reps can still creep on other opportunities. For visual confirmation: 

User-added image

Any help or hints would be much appreciated on this.  In the event I make it out to Dreamforce and the lucky person that helps me out the most does I will gladly buy you a beer or coffee or heck even both! 

Cheers. 

Hello Community, 

Having an issue with a Bulk Apex Trigger challenge here, hope you guys can assist. 

Here is the critieria:
To complete this challenge, you need to add a trigger for Opportunity. The trigger will add a task to any opportunity inserted or updated with the stage of 'Closed Won'. The task's subject must be 'Follow Up Test Task'.The Apex trigger must be called 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger'
With 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger' active, if an opportunity is inserted or updated with a stage of 'Closed Won', it will have a task created with the subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
To associate the task with the opportunity, fill the 'WhatId' field with the opportunity ID.
This challenge specifically tests 200 records in one operation.

Here is the Error Received:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 

Here Is My Code:

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {

List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new) {

//Only create Follow Up Task only once when Opp StageName is to 'Closed Won' on Create
        if(Trigger.isInsert) {
            if(Opp.StageName == 'Closed Won') {
                taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task', WhatId = opp.Id));
                }
            }

//Only create Follow Up Task only once when Opp StageName changed to 'Closed Won' on Update
            if(Trigger.isUpdate) {
                if(Opp.StageName == 'Closed Won'
                && Opp.StageName != Trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id).StageName) {
                    taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task', WhatId = opp.Id));
                }
        }      
    }

if(taskList.size()>0) {       
            insert taskList;       
    }   
}

Please Note: I appended the code from SumitKumar from another post which worked for others as I changed my code to suit the suggested code.above. It seems I may have an insert dml exception issue maybe caused by an earlier code insertion. PLEASE ADVISE