• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - 

I am trying to figure out the best way to update a custom field on the parent level case everytime an Action Item (child case) is created with the Action Item's (child case) Contact Name.  I tried to use Process Builder to do this, but to no avail.  Any thoughts?  Would a trigger do this?  If so, what would it look like?
Hello - 

I am trying to figure out the best way to update a custom field on the parent level case everytime an Action Item (child case) is created with the Action Item's (child case) Contact Name.  I tried to use Process Builder to do this, but to no avail.  Any thoughts?  Would a trigger do this?  If so, what would it look like?
Hello - 

I'm trying to find a way to change the from name of an org-wide email address to the current user who is sending the email. I need to do this when the email is being sent from the Case email action on the console feed view. I've tried a couple of different methods, my most recent is using the QuickAction.QuickActionDefaultsHandler to reference the emailMessage and try to change fromName, but had no success.

Example:
"Support" <support@example.com> should be "John Smith" <support@example.com> when John Smith is the sender.

I haven't found an answer while searching through the forums and stackoverflow, so any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.