• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Developers....I have a task where Account amount field to be updated based on opportunity amount field. I have total value field in account and for its related opportunity, if we enter amount for those opportnities automatically the total value field in the account should be updated. I need to write a trigger for that. Can anyone help me with this task...
Thanks in advance
Sumanth kumar
Hello developers...
Can you guys help me out on how to update date field for a custom object using apex
i need to print account detail page when print button on the detail page is clicked. This should be done using vf page. Can anyone help me out with this requirement?...Thanks in Advance !!
Hi,
i need to write wrapper class for custom object for delete create options
can anyone help me with this..
Thanks..
Sumanth kumar
thanks Nayana,
i need to display create, delete button using custom controller....
can u suggest me how to do so?
thank you
Sumanth kumar
Hello all,
I need to display 10 records in a page where records residing in output panel.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you in advance !
Sumanth Kumar
Hello Developers....I have a task where Account amount field to be updated based on opportunity amount field. I have total value field in account and for its related opportunity, if we enter amount for those opportnities automatically the total value field in the account should be updated. I need to write a trigger for that. Can anyone help me with this task...
Thanks in advance
Sumanth kumar
Hello developers...
Can you guys help me out on how to update date field for a custom object using apex
i need to print account detail page when print button on the detail page is clicked. This should be done using vf page. Can anyone help me out with this requirement?...Thanks in Advance !!