• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a picklist field "Type1" with values Increment,Decrement and one more picklist value "Type2" with values Medium,High .i just want to display the symbol in suffix(IN) in the value entered in the text field is  'Closing ' .

Ex:
Type1- Increment
Type2- Medium

After saving the record field 'Closing ' value should display 'Medium-IN'.
Can this possible?

regards,
Viswa
Hi ,
Here i have paste my batch apex and test class but excute method is not coverd.  how to i can cover the in test class. pls help me.
global class R3_deleteQuoteWrapper implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){

String Query = 'Select id from Quote_Wrapper__c where CreatedDate < LAST_N_MONTHS:3';      

return Database.getQueryLocator(Query);
   }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<Quote_Wrapper__c> scope){

delete scope;
    }

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){
   }
  }
@istest
public class R3_deleteQuoteWrapper_test
{
    static list<Quote_Wrapper__c> Quote = new list<Quote_Wrapper__c>();

static testmethod void testdata()
 {
     Quote_Wrapper__c QC=new Quote_Wrapper__c();
     //QC.Name='testing';
     QC.CurrencyType__c='USD';
     insert QC;

Test.startTest(); 
      R3_deleteQuoteWrapper R3data=new R3_deleteQuoteWrapper();
              Database.BatchableContext bc;
              Database.executeBatch(R3data);
      Test.stopTest();
 }
}
User-added image

Regards,
Viswa

Hi Experts,

i have two Picklist .Two pick list are TO and casereason.
whenever user a selected a vlaue with (Com Apg )from To Picklist then (PO Bokeed) with value dispaly in Casereason picklist .
How to we can achive in visualforce page.below i have attached my screen shatUser-added image

Thanks,
VIswa.
HI,        
i have two picklist values A and B . A with contain the values Test1, Test2,Test3 and
 B with contain Test4, Test5,Test6.
when a user  Select Test5 from B picklist  then automatically Test2 will be dispaly in A picklist .pls help me .

Thanks,
VIswa
HI All,

How the list to get list of partner roles where portal users are disabled (instead of deactivated).
we have activation logic built through code… a link is sent to Partner and when they click we activate users. Please help me .

Thanks,
VIswa
HI ,

Find accounts which are enabled as partner user  and doesn't have partner user ?

Hi ,

How to insert the picklist field in dataloader ?
i have little bit confuse ,if it's possible how we can achive that one (or)if it's not possible what is alternate solution
HI ,

Find accounts which are enabled as partner user  and doesn't have partner user ?

Hi Experts,

i have two Picklist .Two pick list are TO and casereason.
whenever user a selected a vlaue with (Com Apg )from To Picklist then (PO Bokeed) with value dispaly in Casereason picklist .
How to we can achive in visualforce page.below i have attached my screen shatUser-added image

Thanks,
VIswa.

Hi Folks,

I have a custom field (Score) on both my contact and lead objects that I want to includein campaign member reports. Since the report interface does not allow me include custom fields, I need to create a custom formula field (let's call it CMScore) on the Camapign Member object that pulls this data from the lead/ contact field. Can someone explain to me what syntax to use for the formula- i'm a newbee and nto familiar with using formulae.

This is essentially what it needs to do:

CMScore=

Lead.Score if CampaignMember is a Lead

Contact.Score if CamapignMember is a Contact

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• March 21, 2013