• 35 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am updating a lookup field through process builder to look up an accounting period based on a date the user selects. The accounting period format is YYYY-MM. I tried TEXT(YEAR([OpportunityLineItem].LicenseStartDate__c ))+"-" +CASE(TEXT(MONTH([OpportunityLineItem].LicenseStartDate__c )),1, "01",
2, "02",
3, "03",
4, "04",
5, "05",
6, "06",
7, "07",
8, "08",
9, "09",
10, "10",
11, "11",
12, "12",
"None") 

but I am getting an error of expecting text and returning number. Any help? 

Hi, I've been trying to finish the "Automate basic business processes with process builder" unit in Process Automation module but keep getting errors. This error how ever was different:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000DLtO. Contact your administrator for help.: []

only... I'm so new with salesforce I don't even now where or how to contact my administrator. Can someone advice me what I should do?

Dear all,

our requirement is to integrate our legacy system in order to create/update accounts and create/update assets.

I read some post about SOAP Api, in particular Enterprise wsdl. Which, for my understanding, contains all objects. 

How can I extract 2 APIs, 1 for Accounts and 1 for Assets?

Thank you very much for your help
I am updating a lookup field through process builder to look up an accounting period based on a date the user selects. The accounting period format is YYYY-MM. I tried TEXT(YEAR([OpportunityLineItem].LicenseStartDate__c ))+"-" +CASE(TEXT(MONTH([OpportunityLineItem].LicenseStartDate__c )),1, "01",
2, "02",
3, "03",
4, "04",
5, "05",
6, "06",
7, "07",
8, "08",
9, "09",
10, "10",
11, "11",
12, "12",
"None") 

but I am getting an error of expecting text and returning number. Any help? 
Dear ladies and gentleman,

I'm receiving the following error message while trying to deploy the Community from Sandbox into Production Org:

XXXXXXX Site.com 0 0 You don't have the correct site publisher privileges for this operation Site : XXXXXXX, type: Site.com Community(db=C,api=ChatterNetworkPicasso)

What can I do to solve this problem and deploy the Site/Community successfully into the Production Instance.

Thanks in advance
My requirement is like that;
I've different product pricing in saleforce. i 've to send the link of product and pricing to the customer via email. when customer click on that link in email they can able to see it.

Question is when customer open that link how it can see. Can we see that information on newly devloped PHP or asp.net website. or we need to by any saleforce portal for this. I'm not sure, customer is outside the company. he does not have saleforce access.

and another is when customer open link in email on that page he has book now option when he click on it, then it redirect to another payment site which is also we have to connect to the saleforce.

The diagram is:
User-added image
Please give some suggestion.

Thanx,
Amol
  • September 06, 2016
I have one scenario by using validation rule i need to display error message on amount field like if amount > 10000 
and
by using workflow rule i need to update same amount field with rule criteria amount > 15000. which will take precedence first validation rule or workflow rule and why? how can i approach this one can anyone help me out with detail explanation.
Advance Thanks.
<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false" controller="HotelRemoter">
<head>
<style type="text/css">
  html { height: 100% }
  body { height: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0 }
  #map-canvas { height: 100% }
</style>
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false"></script>
<script>
var map;
function initialize() {
    var mapOptions = {
        center: new google.maps.LatLng(37.784173, -122.401557),
        zoom: 15
    };
    map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map-canvas"), mapOptions);
}
google.maps.event.addDomListener(window, 'load', initialize);
function loadHotels() {
    Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction('{!$RemoteAction.HotelRemoter.findAll}',
        function(result, event){
            if (event.status) {
                for (var i=0; i<result.length; i++) {
                    var id = result[i].Id;
                    var name = result[i].Name;
                    var lat = result[i].Location__Latitude__s;
                    var lng = result[i].Location__Longitude__s;
                    addMarker(id, name, lat, lng);
                }
            } else {
                alert(event.message);
            }
        },
        {escape: true}
    );
}
function addMarker(id, name, lat, lng) {
    var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: new google.maps.LatLng(lat, lng),
            map: map,
            title: name
    });
    google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function(event) {
        window.top.location = '/' + id;
    });
}
 </script>  
</head>
<body>
  <div id="map-canvas"/>
</body>
</apex:page>

Help! I am new to salesforce formulas and can't seem to get this to work.
All I am trying to do is create a "stop light" to indicate whether it is currently 
being worked so "hands off" or whether it is open for someone else to claim.

Creating a new formula field
Stop Light on Opportunity Object

IF     1 Owner = SES Partners
        2 Missing Task
        3 or Task > 7 days overdue
        4 Missing CXD 
        5 or CXD Expired
GreenIMAGE("/img/samples/light_green.gif", "Green")

IF     1 Task is in future 
        2 or Task <7 days Overdue
        3 CXD is current
        4 or(If Phase = 4
RedIMAGE("/img/samples/light_red.gif", "Red")

Where CXD = Current Contract Expiration Date

I would be eternally greatfull for anyone who could help me solve this!

Thanks!
Gary Allen