• 50 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Moving from APEX to JScript and SLDS... lots to learn! 
I was trying to use the SLDS Advanced style given here: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/data-tables to build a datatable with resizable columns. Problem is I can't figure out how to attach the event supposed to actually resize the table columns.

My component is supposed to display a table header using aura iteration:
<aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.visible }">
    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-sortable slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" scope="col" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title }" data-field="{! v.fieldDef.field}" >
        <aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.sortable }">
            <a ///the part that deals with sorting arrows
            </a>
        </aura:if>
        <span class="slds-assistive-text" aria-live="assertive" aria-atomic="true">Sorted none</span>
        <div class="slds-resizable">
                    <input type="range" min="20" max="1000" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title + ' column width'}" 
                           onchange="{! c.resizehandler}" tabindex="-1" aura:id = "{! v.fieldDef.title + '-handler'}" 
                           class="slds-resizable__input" />
                    <span class="slds-resizable__handle">
                        <span class="slds-resizable__divider"></span>
                    </span>
            </div>
    </th>    
If <input type="range"..> element is written as above than a "standard" slider shows up and the "resizehandler" is called (no idea yet how to change th width). If the <input range> styling adds to styling class "slds-assistive-text" only the <span> slds-resizable__divider shows up (nothing from <input>) but trying to move the handler doesn't fire any event, nor has any effect on column size.
Can someone please tell me more on how this style is supposed to be used and which event can be used (attached to which element) to get the column resized.
Also how can the divider be limited to the table height. Thank you in advance for the answers. 
Hi,

I need to get all the Assignment rules RuleEntry from apex.
I found the AssignmentRules metadata but I don't understand how to use it.

Would anyone know how to retrieve this information?

Thank you.
I created a VF page including an apex:inputFile with accept="audio/*" attribute to record audio from Salesforce1 :
<apex:inputFile accept="audio/*" value="{!audioRecord.body}" filename="{!audioRecord.name}" />
When I try my page on my mobile navigator, this input recognize the "accept" attribute and permits me to record audio with the dictaphone.
But when I try it in Salesforce1, this attribute is not recognize so I can't record audio.

I tried to use javascript library to record directly the audio without to use an inputfile but even if I authorize the "android.webkit.resource.AUDIO_CAPTURE" my microphone record nothing.

Do you have any solution to record audio from salesforce1?

Moving from APEX to JScript and SLDS... lots to learn! 
I was trying to use the SLDS Advanced style given here: https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/data-tables to build a datatable with resizable columns. Problem is I can't figure out how to attach the event supposed to actually resize the table columns.

My component is supposed to display a table header using aura iteration:
<aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.visible }">
    <th aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-sortable slds-is-resizable slds-text-title_caps" scope="col" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title }" data-field="{! v.fieldDef.field}" >
        <aura:if isTrue="{! v.fieldDef.sortable }">
            <a ///the part that deals with sorting arrows
            </a>
        <span class="slds-assistive-text" aria-live="assertive" aria-atomic="true">Sorted none</span>
        <div class="slds-resizable">
                    <input type="range" min="20" max="1000" aria-label="{! v.fieldDef.title + ' column width'}" 
                           onchange="{! c.resizehandler}" tabindex="-1" aura:id = "{! v.fieldDef.title + '-handler'}" 
                           class="slds-resizable__input" />
                    <span class="slds-resizable__handle">
                        <span class="slds-resizable__divider"></span>
                    </span>
            </div>
    </th>    
If <input type="range"..> element is written as above than a "standard" slider shows up and the "resizehandler" is called (no idea yet how to change th width). If the <input range> styling adds to styling class "slds-assistive-text" only the <span> slds-resizable__divider shows up (nothing from <input>) but trying to move the handler doesn't fire any event, nor has any effect on column size.
Can someone please tell me more on how this style is supposed to be used and which event can be used (attached to which element) to get the column resized.
Also how can the divider be limited to the table height. Thank you in advance for the answers. 
I created a VF page including an apex:inputFile with accept="audio/*" attribute to record audio from Salesforce1 :
<apex:inputFile accept="audio/*" value="{!audioRecord.body}" filename="{!audioRecord.name}" />
When I try my page on my mobile navigator, this input recognize the "accept" attribute and permits me to record audio with the dictaphone.
But when I try it in Salesforce1, this attribute is not recognize so I can't record audio.

I tried to use javascript library to record directly the audio without to use an inputfile but even if I authorize the "android.webkit.resource.AUDIO_CAPTURE" my microphone record nothing.

Do you have any solution to record audio from salesforce1?

Hi All,

I need to select all the fields ( like accountName, accountNumber etc ) of Account ( or any sobject ) through SOQL.

I constructed the select qurey as follows.

DescribeSObjectResult res = binding.describeSObject( "Account" );
Field[] fields = res.getFields();
String expr = "";
for( int i=0; i < fields.length-1; i++ )
{
expr += fields[i].getName() + ", ";
}
expr += fields[ fields.length - 1 ].getName();

String qry = "Select " + expr + " from Account";
QueryResult res = binding.query( qry );

While executing this, I am getting following exception.

Is there any easier way to achieve this!

Kindly help me solve this problem!

Regards,
Ganesh Kumar N.S.A

Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:217)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:133)
at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:135)
at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:96)
at org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
at com.adventnet.authentication.interceptor.ClientPrincipalAssociator.invoke(ClientPrincipalAssociator.java:52)
at org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInterceptor.java:100)
at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:85)
at $Proxy1.importFromSForce(Unknown Source)
at com.adventnet.examples.ImportUtilClient.main(ImportUtilClient.java:39)
Caused by: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1278)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readArray(ObjectInputStream.java:1603)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1271)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1845)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1769)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1646)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1274)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:324)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.crimson.tree.ElementNode2
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1054)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeArray(ObjectOutputStream.java:1224)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1050)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1332)
at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:367)
at java.util.Vector.writeObject(Vector.java:1017)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
  • April 23, 2004