• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: QTVKSGLD. Error: ArgumentError. Message: bad argument (expected URI object or URI string)" 

I've done everything it's asked and I've even cancelled it and started again. Still getting hte same message. 

Anyone able to help? 
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: QTVKSGLD. Error: ArgumentError. Message: bad argument (expected URI object or URI string)" 

I've done everything it's asked and I've even cancelled it and started again. Still getting hte same message. 

Anyone able to help? 

I'm trying to create a formula which calculates the business hours (8am - 5pm) between a task being created and closed.

I created a custom "ClosedDate" field on the task object.

I found an example online: http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000089863&language=en_US

I tested creating a task today (Oct. 28) and closing it with a date of Oct. 30th.  The number of hours shown the formula field displayed 36 hours.  It should only show the business hours between 8am and 5pm and exclude weekends.  Is there a way to adjust the formula in the link above to accommodate those requirements?

Thanks for any help!