• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to deploy an existing org to a completely new org .  I have retrieved everything I need using the ANT migration tool, except for libraries and their files.  ANT gives me a message saying that "ContentWorkplace" and "ContentWorkplacedoc"  are unknown entity types.
Does anyone know if/how it's possible to retrieve our library content and deploy it to a new org? 
PS.  This is my first project involving a complete org migration, so I'm a "newbie".
I'm a SQL Server dba who got tasked with creating a Salesforce Visualforce page that renders as PDF only. I'm completely unfamiliar with apex and visualforce. I managed to make a page that works. But they want me to bold the column headings on the table that is displayed there. I tried numerous methods that I found online from "inline styles" to "static resource styles" to "facets" and none of them has any affect on the PDF output at all. Maybe I didn't correctly reference the static resource?  I'm totally lost.  Can anyone point me to some instructions or something? Is there an "Apex syntax for dummies" book? Here's the current rendition of my table although it's probably irrelevant the way it is:

<apex:pageBlockTable border="1" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial Unicode MS" value="{!MyCustomObject__c.lses__r}" var="lse">
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn1" style="width:20%" value="{!lse.customfield1}" />
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn2" style="width:15%"  value="{!lse.customfield2}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn3" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield3}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn4" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield4}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn5" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield5}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn6" style="width:20%" value="{!lse.customfield6}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

I need to deploy an existing org to a completely new org .  I have retrieved everything I need using the ANT migration tool, except for libraries and their files.  ANT gives me a message saying that "ContentWorkplace" and "ContentWorkplacedoc"  are unknown entity types.
Does anyone know if/how it's possible to retrieve our library content and deploy it to a new org? 
PS.  This is my first project involving a complete org migration, so I'm a "newbie".
I'm a SQL Server dba who got tasked with creating a Salesforce Visualforce page that renders as PDF only. I'm completely unfamiliar with apex and visualforce. I managed to make a page that works. But they want me to bold the column headings on the table that is displayed there. I tried numerous methods that I found online from "inline styles" to "static resource styles" to "facets" and none of them has any affect on the PDF output at all. Maybe I didn't correctly reference the static resource?  I'm totally lost.  Can anyone point me to some instructions or something? Is there an "Apex syntax for dummies" book? Here's the current rendition of my table although it's probably irrelevant the way it is:

<apex:pageBlockTable border="1" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial Unicode MS" value="{!MyCustomObject__c.lses__r}" var="lse">
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn1" style="width:20%" value="{!lse.customfield1}" />
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn2" style="width:15%"  value="{!lse.customfield2}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn3" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield3}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn4" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield4}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn5" style="width:15%" value="{!lse.customfield5}"/>
         <apex:column headerValue="MyColumn6" style="width:20%" value="{!lse.customfield6}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>