• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have problem with finalizing this module, the problem is concerning step "Get Your Application Up and Running", points 3 and 4.
I am receiving error message: [Agent] ERROR: Not logged into Salesforce, so  I am following the instruction and clicking Agent URL, which should redirect me to the login page. 

Unfortunately I receive white screen with error message: error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

Please let me know if had similiar problem and/or how I can solve this issue.

Best regards
Sylwester

Hi everyone,
  So below is my code. I usually program in java so I thought that this would be somewhat self explanitory but I am running into some issues! My first is that when I put this code and try to execute this for the DML challenge issue it will not pass and I get the error message 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'insertNewAccount' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not insert the proper account.

My code looked fine to me and I even modified it so it looked pretty much identical as some others on this forum. The other thing that I do not understand is how do I execute the code even! Just to test it and see if it works. 

public class AccountHandler {
    public static Account insertNewAccount(String accName){

if(accName!=''){    
        try{
            Account a = new Account(Name=accName);
            insert a;
            System.debug('The account has been created, congrats.');
            return a;
        } catch(Exception e){
            System.Debug('Account has not created');
            return null;
        }