• Aspiring Sales Enablement Rockstar
  • smarketology

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a new playground, selected it from the "Launch your Hands On Org" dropdown and tried to install the unmanaged package for the challenge - it only installs to my original DE. I've tried the incognito directions, I've disconnected my original DE org and I've tried to do the challenge in my original DE org but the package doe not install properly.  How do I install to the new play ground into the new playground.
Hello,

I'm working on the "Reports & Dashboards" > "Sharing and Notifications" module of the admin beginner trail.  I'm stuck at this step because the hover menu they reference isn't available:  "Hover over a component to display the Hover menu icon for dashboard components menu."

I did go to Reports and Dashboard Settings and select the "Enable Dashboard Component Snapshots" checkbox, and clicked Save.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik
Hello,

I'm working on the "Reports & Dashboards" > "Sharing and Notifications" module of the admin beginner trail.  I'm stuck at this step because the hover menu they reference isn't available:  "Hover over a component to display the Hover menu icon for dashboard components menu."

I did go to Reports and Dashboard Settings and select the "Enable Dashboard Component Snapshots" checkbox, and clicked Save.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik
I created a new playground, selected it from the "Launch your Hands On Org" dropdown and tried to install the unmanaged package for the challenge - it only installs to my original DE. I've tried the incognito directions, I've disconnected my original DE org and I've tried to do the challenge in my original DE org but the package doe not install properly.  How do I install to the new play ground into the new playground.
Hello,

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Erik