• 4 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am having issues saving the following Lightning component as part of the Using Apex in Components:

-Given an existing Apex class that can be found here, create a component that displays the case's subject, description and status.The component must be named 'DisplayCase'.
-The component must refer to the 'DisplayCaseController' Apex class. Copy and paste that class into your Developer Edition using the Developer Console.
-The component must have an attribute named 'record' to hold the Case record.
-The component must display the Subject, Description, and Status values of the 'record' attribute.
-The client-side controller for the component must bind to the 'getCaseFromId' method of the Apex controller to fetch the value of a Case record.
-Note that while the Apex class accepts a null and returns a default case, there are various ways to hand the ID to the controller.

FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION
Failed to save undefined: No ATTRIBUTE named label found: Source

Component:
<aura:component Controller="DisplayCaseController">
    <aura:attribute name="record" type="Case[]"/>
    <ui:button label="Get Cases" press="{!c.getCaseFromId}"/>
    <ui:outputText Label="Case Subject:" value="{!case.Subject}"/><br/>
    <ui:outputText Label="Case Description:" value="{!case.Description}"/><br/>
    <ui:outputText Label="Case Status:" value="{!case.Status}"/><br/>
</aura:component>

I'm not sure what the issue is. Help...

Controller:
({
    getCaseFromId: function(component){
        var action = component.get("c.getCases");
        action.setCallback(this, function(a){
        	component.set("v.record", a.getReturnValue());
        });
	 $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})

Hi,
        I created one login page.In this login page I gave one link as forgot password.When urer user click this link ,link goto another visualforce page.In this page i gave Username text box .When user enter username that username match to my object record user means sent email to password and display message as ur password sent to email otherwise display an error how?

please help me.......