• News Corp Australia

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Is it possible to change the layout of event based on a picklist selection?  (on both desktop and mobile)

For example, You select an option to say "supermarket" and the page layout changes to suit the selection and if you selected "Petrol" it would change the layout to suit that?

The reasoning behind is our field team visit a small variety of clients as an event, and the 'blanket' version of event does not suit all our clients.

thanks in advance 
Hi Gang,

I got this message when trying to check my Create Sharing Rules Challenge, can someone tell me where I've gone wrong?

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UVJKLEEW. Error: ArgumentError. Message: bad argument (expected URI object or URI string)
Hi All,
Is it possible to change the layout of event based on a picklist selection?  (on both desktop and mobile)

For example, You select an option to say "supermarket" and the page layout changes to suit the selection and if you selected "Petrol" it would change the layout to suit that?

The reasoning behind is our field team visit a small variety of clients as an event, and the 'blanket' version of event does not suit all our clients.

thanks in advance 
@AuraEnabled
public static List<Contact> getContacts() {
    return [Select Id, Name, Email, Title, Phone From Contact];
}
I'm receiving the following error: unexpected token: 'List'