• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've tried everything and clearly there's something I'm doing wrong! Here's the formula I cam up with:

3.14159 * radius__c^2 * height__c

This is the error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Cylinder_Volume__c' formula field did not return the correct value for a input values of Height of 10 and a Radius of 10. The expected value from the Cylinder_Volume__c formula was 3142.

Please help if you can.
Hi,

I cannot figure out how to hover over a component to post a snapshot to the chatter feed. It tells me to hover over the component but the hover menu just doesn't come up, it just says click to see full report. These are the directions:

In order to post a snapshot, you must have the appropriate setting enabled in Setup. From Setup, enter Reports and Dashboard Settings in the Quick Find box and click Reports and Dashboard Settings. Select the Enable Dashboard Component Snapshots checkbox, and click Save.

Now that you’ve done that, let’s walk through how you post a snapshot of a dashboard to Chatter:

Hover over a component to display the Hover menu icon for dashboard components menu.
[Dashboard components menu]
Choose where you want your snapshot to appear.

To show it in a dashboard, click Post Snapshot to Dashboard Feed.
To show it to a user or group, click Post Snapshot to User or Group Feed.

Write a comment in the text box and click OK. If you’re posting a filtered component, you may want to mention that in your comment.

The snapshot and comment immediately appear in the dashboard feed.

Hoping someone can help so I can complete the challenge!

Thank you
I submitted my work and I received this error message. The challenge says nothing about adding a field with this name. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]