Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
I am trying to acheive the following
I have a SOQL query - select Team Name, Team Lead and employees from Company
now team name and team lead are bound together. So I want to create a table in visualforce where team Name and Lead will show in header(pageblocksection) and respetive employee details will show in below table.
Team Name - Test - Lead - John Doe (table will show details of employees from that team)
Team Name - Test_1 - Lead - Tom Doe (table will show details of employees from that team) etc

Hello,

I am looking for modifying date/time field on record save to set date to next day and set time to 8.00am
e.g. if the date is 6/17/2016 12.20pm then on record save I want to save date to 6/18/2016 08:00am
I get the following back from a SOAP request and I am having trouble isolating the following element. <Item sagitem = "">.

</File>
    <File sagfile="WORK.7864334">
      <Item sagitem="561487">
        <a1>NQTEM</a1>
      </Item>
    </File>

I can isolate the <a1> with the following.
if ('a1' == reader.getlocalName())

Any guidance will be greatly apprecaited. 

Hi,

Is there a way to view the raw REST API request sent from Salesforce?

Background:
I am making a GET request to an external system. I have properly formed the request and successfully connected using the HTTPRequester Firefox addon. The raw request in HTTPRequester looks like this:

GET https://apius.uniprix.com/2_0_1/service/account/?t=6f592bf589bdcb361c8c13224182e75103736e67331a7f4774fe97f577f1d743
Apikey: <apikey>
ip: <ip>
Content-Type: application/json
{"account":{"username":"<username>","token":"6f592bf589bdcb361c8c13224182e75103736e67331a7f4774fe97f577f1d743"}}

I have recreated this request in APEX, but I do not get the same response. My APEX code looks like this:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
     req.setMethod('GET');
     req.setEndpoint('https://apius.uniprix.com/2_0_1/service/account/?t=' + <token>);

String API_KEY = <apikey>;
     String API_ADDRESS = <ip>;
     req.setHeader('Apikey', API_KEY);  
     req.setHeader('ip', API_ADDRESS);  
     req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');  

System.debug('{ "account":{"username":"'+ <username> +'","token":"'+ <token>+'"}}');
     req.setBody('{ "account":{"username":"'+ <username> +'","token":"'+ <token> +'"}}');

Http http = new Http();
     System.debug(req);
     HTTPResponse res = http.send(req);

The request does provide a valid response (so the token seems valid). Instead of the 200 code that HTTPRequester returns though, I am getting a 417 code with the message: "Missing data : account->serviceId"

This leads me to think that the request is being processed as a "POST" instead of a "GET" so I would like to see the raw REST request being sent out from Salesforce.

Open to any ideas.

Thanks,

Ming
Hi All, 
Somebody deleted a VF Page in Our Org that affectes critical business process. Therefore, we need to: 
1. Recover VF Page ASAP (please let me know what we need for this)
2. Identify who and when deleted this VF Page. 

Please let me know should you have any questions! 
Thank you! 

Hello,

I am looking for modifying date/time field on record save to set date to next day and set time to 8.00am
e.g. if the date is 6/17/2016 12.20pm then on record save I want to save date to 6/18/2016 08:00am
I have created an apex trigger that is defined on User Service Presence object, but I have no idea how to get even one line of it covered for deployment. This trigger simply detects when an user logins or logouts to a specific omni-channel presence, and updates a field on User object. Since User Service Presence object does not support DML calls and -as far as I know- it is not possible to simulate omni-channel presence login / logout event in a testmethod, I cannot cover any line of this trigger.

Any information about a workaround or a trick is greatly appreciated.