• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.

The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO

ERROR

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

User-added image
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.