• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi folks,

I saw a few posts here where people are enquiring about integrating Salesforce and OnBase. We provide a pre-packaged solution to seamlessly integrate OnBase with Salesforce. This is built on the OnBase SDK and the force.com platform and allows users to view, link, archive, search AND exchange documents and data between OnBase and ANY Salesforce object. Check us out if you're looking to solve this problem! 
http://www.mtssoftwaresolutions.com/news-events/2018-03-14-webinar-salesforce-integration-onbase/registration?utm_source=mts-software-net&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-q1-0314-webinar-sf 
Any successful  outcomes for integrating Salesforce and OnBase? If so, I would love to hear more and get some direction on how to approach the integration. Thank you!:)
Hi folks,

I saw a few posts here where people are enquiring about integrating Salesforce and OnBase. We provide a pre-packaged solution to seamlessly integrate OnBase with Salesforce. This is built on the OnBase SDK and the force.com platform and allows users to view, link, archive, search AND exchange documents and data between OnBase and ANY Salesforce object. Check us out if you're looking to solve this problem! 
http://www.mtssoftwaresolutions.com/news-events/2018-03-14-webinar-salesforce-integration-onbase/registration?utm_source=mts-software-net&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-q1-0314-webinar-sf 
Hi All ,
  I have a section in vf pages that pass 2 values to apex method upon click of a link.

VF Page Code:

<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">
    <tr>
       // //This value gets passed over as null 
        <td style="font-weight:bold;">Document Type<br/>
          <select id="DocTypeOnBase" value="{!searchDocType}">
            <option value=""></option>
            <apex:repeat value="{!DocTypeValues}" var="DocTypeValue">
              <option value="{!DocTypeValue}">{!DocTypeValue}</option>
            </apex:repeat>
          </select>
        </td>
      </tr>
    <tr>
       // //This value gets passed over successfully 
        <td style="font-weight:bold;">Document Text<br/><br></br>
        <apex:inputtext value="{!searchText}" id="DocumentText" rendered="true" />
        </td>
    </tr>
     <tr>
        <td><br/>
        <apex:commandlink action="{!processLinkClick}" target="_blank" ><b>Search OnBase</b></apex:commandlink>&nbsp;&nbsp;
        </td>      
      </tr>
   </table>

Apex Class:

public string searchText{get;set;}-- This one works
public string searchDocType{get;set;}-- This one passes null
public PageReference processLinkClick() {

return new PageReference('https://onbasetest.rti.org/AppNet/docpop/docpop.aspclienttype=activex&cqid=196&fts='+searchText+searchDocType);
 }
Has anyone had success connecting to Onbase from Salesforce via an API (if so can you direct me where i can go get it?)
  • February 06, 2009