• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
SOQL query to get account Ids that is associated with a User (a salesforce user)?. Or a SOAP api solution for the same.

Hii 
I can't find PicklistValueInfo sObject in tooling API . I found this in enterprise developer guide written as :---
Some objects used by the Tooling API are included in the Enterprise and Partner WSDL. Use the objects from these WSDLs instead of the Tooling WSDL if you need field-level security.
The following Tooling API objects are exposed in the Enterprise and Partner WSDL.DataType
EntityDefinition
EntityParticle
FieldDefinition
PicklistValueInfo
Publisher
SearchLayout
Service
ServiceDataType (Reserved for future use.)
ServiceFieldDataType (Unavailable in version 35.0 and later. Do not use.)
RelationshipDomain
RelationshipInfo
UserEntityAccess
UserFieldAccess
WsdlDataType (Reserved for future use.)
XmlSchema (Reserved for future use.)

As you can see there they have mentioned about "PicklistValueInfo" but i can't find this sObject any where nither in Enterpirse nor in Tooling API.
Help ?

Hello,
Is there a way to call external WS on click of a Standard buttons using Apex.? Or is it possible to call external WS on click of Standard buttons?.

The thing I want to do is, When admin of a salesforce account added a new value in a picklist so on 'save' button of a new picklist value I want to call an External WS for some further updation at my end.?

Is there is  a way to do.. I already got an idea about external WS call on Cutom buttons but I want to do the same thing on Standard Buttons
Thanks in advance.

Hii 
I can't find PicklistValueInfo sObject in tooling API . I found this in enterprise developer guide written as :---
Some objects used by the Tooling API are included in the Enterprise and Partner WSDL. Use the objects from these WSDLs instead of the Tooling WSDL if you need field-level security.
The following Tooling API objects are exposed in the Enterprise and Partner WSDL.DataType
EntityDefinition
EntityParticle
FieldDefinition
PicklistValueInfo
Publisher
SearchLayout
Service
ServiceDataType (Reserved for future use.)
ServiceFieldDataType (Unavailable in version 35.0 and later. Do not use.)
RelationshipDomain
RelationshipInfo
UserEntityAccess
UserFieldAccess
WsdlDataType (Reserved for future use.)
XmlSchema (Reserved for future use.)

As you can see there they have mentioned about "PicklistValueInfo" but i can't find this sObject any where nither in Enterpirse nor in Tooling API.
Help ?