• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a report summary formula where, instead of dividing by RowCount, I want to divide by only non-null rows.
My current formula is:
(Survey_Results__c.CS1_ABC_Category__c:SUM/RowCount)

I need to only count rows that are non-null.

Thanks.
I'm trying to check a checkbox on the Contact record when it's added as an Opportunity contact role. I've been able to do this for other objects where the contact is a lookup field, but not for contact roles.

Best case: check a checkbox on the contact record when it's added as an opportunity contact role
Worst case: check a checkbox on the opportunity record if contact roles exist on that opportunity.

Thanks!
I have a formula field that averages survey responses and excludes null values. How can I prevent from dividing by 0 if all the responses are null? (If the second part of this formula = 0)

(IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,CS1_Q1_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,CS1_Q2_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,CS1_Q3_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,CS1_Q4_answer__c))

/

(IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,1))
I'm using the below formula field to attempt to average numeric responses, but exclude null values from the average. The formula is still counting the null value in the division. Any ideas?

Wrong average: 5+5+4+NULL = 14/4 = 3.5
Right average: 5+5+4+NULL = 14/3 = 4.67

(IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,CS1_Q1_answer__c)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,CS1_Q2_answer__c)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,CS1_Q3_answer__c)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,CS1_Q4_answer__c))

/

(IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISNULL(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,1))
I'm trying to check a checkbox on the Contact record when it's added as an Opportunity contact role. I've been able to do this for other objects where the contact is a lookup field, but not for contact roles.

Best case: check a checkbox on the contact record when it's added as an opportunity contact role
Worst case: check a checkbox on the opportunity record if contact roles exist on that opportunity.

Thanks!
I have a formula field that averages survey responses and excludes null values. How can I prevent from dividing by 0 if all the responses are null? (If the second part of this formula = 0)

(IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,CS1_Q1_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,CS1_Q2_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,CS1_Q3_answer__c)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,CS1_Q4_answer__c))

/

(IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q1_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q2_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q3_answer__c),0,1)+
IF(ISBLANK(CS1_Q4_answer__c),0,1))