• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am getting error that says Central and Eastern Target Accounts' report does not appear to have a filter where Prospect Rating equals 'Hot, Warm'. The filter does not give me option for Field: Prospect Rating?
User-added image
hello,
for this trailhead I am getting error that say: The 'Sales Dashboard' dashboard does not have a Donut chart with the Order Total by Flavor report.
I have gone through all the steps now a few times still get same error.User-added image
Hello,
I am getting error saying The "MyData" Lightning was not found. I think everything is correct except I cannot figure out how to go back and make the custom tab visible to all users. I think that might be what is causing the error. 
Hello,
I am getting error that says Central and Eastern Target Accounts' report does not appear to have a filter where Prospect Rating equals 'Hot, Warm'. The filter does not give me option for Field: Prospect Rating?
User-added image
Hello,
User-added image
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image
Does anyone have recommendations on how to complete this exercise?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Pending Orders by Queue' report does not appear to be grouped by Fulfillment Queue Name and Flavor Name.

My report is clearly grouped, summerized, and filtered properly I have no idea what to do. Also I hate when I'm at the last step of a module and get stuck.
Hello there,

I'm trying to achieve the Build a Lemonade Stand App - Create Reports and Dashboards challenge and I have this error :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Dashboard' dashboard does not have a Donut chart with the Order Total by Flavor report.

My dashboard does contain the report with a donut, could someone please advise ?

Thanks a lot.
I am beginner :  Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Process Automation-Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder
"
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge."

What I had tried 
Deleted validation rule on contact  from previous challange.
 Using Process builder created new Process with below details
Object: Account
Criteria:'Update Address' with condidtion

Field: selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country
Operator: Ischanged
Type: boolean
value: true

Condition:
Any condition met (OR)

For Immediate action
Action name: Mailing address change
Records: Account.contacts
Criteria for Updating Records:No criteria—just update the records!

Set new field values for the records you update:

Field: selected Mailing street, city, state,postalcode and country
Type: Reference
value:  selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country

after this saved and activated. So Once I check challange got below error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

So Please help.