• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've completed the module "Salesforce IoT Explorer Edition Basics" and found a small correction. 
In the final step (Activate Your Orchestration and Send Events to Test It) and under the topic "Send Events to Test an Orchestration" on step 5, you can see that
 5. Append “/sobjects/Flying_Fridge_Event__e” to the POST URL in Workbench, so it displays this:/services/data/<version>/sobjects/Flying_Fridge_Event__e. (2)

Correction : the service URL should be 

/services/data/<version>/sobjects/Fridge_Event__e

So the "Flying_Fridge_Event__e" should be corrected to "Fridge_Event__e"

Because in an early step, we created the platform event as "Fridge_Event__e" not "Flying_Fridge_Event__e"

User-added image

I've created a REST web service on Salesforce and exposed it as a public service (Using Sites). Now I am consuming this service from an external web site. I need to get the Salesforce base URL inside this web service code (Apex) to populate a dynamic URL. I used,
String baseUrl = System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm();
When I call the web service from the external site, this returns always the custom URL I added for the site (Web Service), but not the real base URL which I see when I logged in to the Org.

I need to get the actual base URL which I see when I logged in to my Org. Appreciate your support.

I've completed the module "Salesforce IoT Explorer Edition Basics" and found a small correction. 
In the final step (Activate Your Orchestration and Send Events to Test It) and under the topic "Send Events to Test an Orchestration" on step 5, you can see that
 5. Append “/sobjects/Flying_Fridge_Event__e” to the POST URL in Workbench, so it displays this:/services/data/<version>/sobjects/Flying_Fridge_Event__e. (2)

Correction : the service URL should be 

/services/data/<version>/sobjects/Fridge_Event__e

So the "Flying_Fridge_Event__e" should be corrected to "Fridge_Event__e"

Because in an early step, we created the platform event as "Fridge_Event__e" not "Flying_Fridge_Event__e"

User-added image

I've created a REST web service on Salesforce and exposed it as a public service (Using Sites). Now I am consuming this service from an external web site. I need to get the Salesforce base URL inside this web service code (Apex) to populate a dynamic URL. I used,
String baseUrl = System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm();
When I call the web service from the external site, this returns always the custom URL I added for the site (Web Service), but not the real base URL which I see when I logged in to the Org.

I need to get the actual base URL which I see when I logged in to my Org. Appreciate your support.

Does Anyone worked on Salesforce IOT

i want to convert the set <string> to list<string>

how can do i  this

Thanks in advance

• January 08, 2011