• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone,

I have created one VF page which will ask you to select the "Object" for which you wan to create record and after selecting particular object it will show us fields panel , where we have to enter the fields value and then we can save therecord.
User-added imageUser-added image

Issue :  When I am switching between the object dropdown, It is forcing me to enter some value for the mandatory fields that should no be.

If possible, please also provide me some tips to write the same fucntionality in a simpler/ short way.

Thanks,
Rajat
Hello All,

I have question related to class code coverage :
Suppose we have two apex class 'X' and 'Y' and both are not related to each other. Corresponding we have two test class 'T1' and 'T2'.

X --> T1
Y --> T2

T1 test class has 60% code coverage and 'T2' test class 100% code coverage.

Ques 1 : If we move class 'X' and test class 'T1' it will throw code coverage issue right?
Ques 2 : If we move both class 'X' and 'Y' and corresponding 'T1' and 'T2', Is it throw any code coverage issue? As combine code coverage is 80%.

If possible please also explain little bit about the functionality of code coverage, I mean when it is comibing while moving to production.

Thanks in advance !!

Thanks,
Rajat
Hello Everyone,

I am calling one method from another class. I have some Syetm.Debug inside that method and code. I have setup a debug log and I can see the below two entry :

08:40:25.0 (2615966677)|METHOD_ENTRY|[117]|01p12000001RT9U|GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved(GE_PW_TriggerContextVariables) 08:40:25.0 (2651856408)|METHOD_EXIT|[117]|01p12000001RT9U|GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved(GE_PW_TriggerContextVariables)

The code inside the method is not at all running even the System.debug.
Is anyone have idea what all can be the reason for this ?
Thanks in advance !!

Below is the method that I am calling :

public static void sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved(GE_PW_TriggerContextVariables tcv){
        System.debug('Inside Method :  '+tcv);
         Triggers_Switch__c tsObj = Triggers_Switch__c.getValues('sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved');

System.debug('Inside Method switch value:  '+tsObj);
        if(tsObj != null && tsObj.GE_HQ_Execute__c == true){
 System.debug('Inside First Debug : '+tsObj.GE_HQ_Execute__c + ':: and the second value : '+GEESGlobalContextController.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved_Flag);
        if(GEESGlobalContextController.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved_Flag == false){

Map<Id,Opportunity> OldOppMap = (Map<Id,Opportunity>) tcv.oldMap; 
            List<Opportunity> NewOppList = (List<Opportunity>) tcv.newList;

List<ID> approvedOppties=new List<ID>();
            Map<Id,List<String>> groupMapping=new Map<Id,List<String>>();
            List<String> groupNames;
            GEPW_PGP_PostR1Mail__c groupValues;

System.debug('Inside second If  : : '+OldOppMap + ' -----  '+NewOppList);
            for(Opportunity opportunity:NewOppList)
            {
                if(opportunity.GE_OG_Install_Country__c != 'IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF' && opportunity.GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c != null  && opportunity.GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c != oldOppMap.get(opportunity.id).GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c && opportunity.recordtypeid==PGPRecIdOpp)
                {
                    System.debug('inside first if condition inside for loop');
                    groupNames=new List<String>();
                    groupValues =GEPW_PGP_PostR1Mail__c.getValues(opportunity.GE_Tier2_IRegion__c);
                    groupNames.add(groupValues.GE_PW_PGP_Proposal_Leader_Group__c);
                    groupNames.add(groupValues.GE_PW_PGP_RCAE_Group__c);
                    groupMapping.put(opportunity.id,groupNames);
                    approvedOppties.add(opportunity.id);
                }
                else if(opportunity.GE_OG_Install_Country__c == 'IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF' && opportunity.GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c != null  && opportunity.GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c != oldOppMap.get(opportunity.id).GE_PW_R1_Approval_Date__c && opportunity.recordtypeid==PGPRecIdOpp)
                {
                    System.debug('inside second if condition inside for loop');
                    groupNames=new List<String>();
                    groupValues =GEPW_PGP_PostR1Mail__c.getValues('IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF');
                    groupNames.add(groupValues.GE_PW_PGP_Proposal_Leader_Group__c);
                    groupNames.add(groupValues.GE_PW_PGP_RCAE_Group__c);
                    groupMapping.put(opportunity.id,groupNames);
                    approvedOppties.add(opportunity.id);
                }

}
    System.debug('approved oppty no : '+approvedOppties);
            if(approvedOppties.size()>0)
            {
                System.debug('approved oppty no : '+approvedOppties);
            GEESGlobalContextController.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved_Flag = true;
                GE_PGP_Send_Pre_ITO_Mails.sendEmail(approvedOppties,true,groupMapping);
            }
        }

} 
     }

====================================================

And from some other class I am claaing this method : 

//After Update Methods / Logic
    protected override void afterUpdate(GE_PW_TriggerContextVariables tcv) {
        if(af_update == false){
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.GEESupdating_stage_reason(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.GE_PRM_Opportunity_Sharing(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.GE_ES_Currency_PL_Mismatch(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.GE_PW_Update_Keyplayers_Info(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.UpdateFinSum(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.AddSalesTeamUpdate(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.Update_Tier_Values(tcv);  
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.OpportunityAmount_RecordTypeChanges(tcv);  
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.Update_Line_Items(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.COCurrencyUpdate(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.UpdateOpportunityScopeAndPlaform(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.UpdateSOPStatusAndSlotRequested(tcv);  
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.sendMailtToR1MeetingApproved(tcv); 
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.eRAM_EmailNotification(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.sendeMailToERAMFinance(tcv); 
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.AutoOpportunityCreation(tcv);
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.syncPBUE(tcv);
            //added for 8852
            GE_PW_OpportunityTrigger_LogicHandler.AddSalesTeamDP(tcv);

//Integration class call Start
            GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_EBS_Integration(tcv);
            //GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_Julit_Integration(tcv);
            GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_propcost_Integration(tcv);
            GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_Nuclear_Integration(tcv);
            GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_PMX_Integration(tcv);
            GE_PW_IntegrationTrigger_LogicHandler.publish_ChangePoint_Integration(tcv);
            //Integration class call end
            af_update = true;
        }

Thanks,
Rajat
Hello Everyone,
In the first node I have updated the Opportunity fields, but when I am trying to update Opportunity Product (Adventure Package) fileds, I am not find Needs Insurance and Needs Waiver field in the available list.

I checked in the Opportunity Product object field list their these two field are available and the filed type is Formula checkbox.
I am not able to find these field in process builder when I am trying to update those field.
In the available snapshot you can see the available field values.
Please help me on this.
Hi all,

I'm getting an error while verifying step 7:
  • Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Ensure that you implement all the pagination methods using the corresponding StandardSetController methods.
I implemented the class using the StandardSetController methods but it doesn't work.

Any advice or suggestion?
Thank you.
Hello Everyone,

I have created one VF page which will ask you to select the "Object" for which you wan to create record and after selecting particular object it will show us fields panel , where we have to enter the fields value and then we can save therecord.

Issue :  When I am switching between the object dropdown, It is forcing me to enter some value for the mandatory fields that should no be.

If possible, please also provide me some tips to write the same fucntionality in a simpler/ short way.

Thanks,
Rajat
Hello Everyone,
In the first node I have updated the Opportunity fields, but when I am trying to update Opportunity Product (Adventure Package) fileds, I am not find Needs Insurance and Needs Waiver field in the available list.

I checked in the Opportunity Product object field list their these two field are available and the filed type is Formula checkbox.
I am not able to find these field in process builder when I am trying to update those field.
In the available snapshot you can see the available field values.
Please help me on this.