• ALTEN Italia Spa

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have a critical issues for Milestone PM+ application.
First Issue:
In production org the objects of this application are not supported and I can not do query in developer console.
Missing application from app menù in production org.

The error is :

ERROR at Row:1:Column:22
sObject type 'MPM4_BASE__Milestone1_Program__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
 Conversely, I have not problem in full sandbox environment.
 User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Second Issue:
When I try to open the Project tab (Milestone component)  an error message about licensing is shown, but this app is free.
User-added image

Can you help me?
Please email me at alessia.lombardo@alten.it <mailto: alessia.lombardo@alten.it>

I’m waiting a response as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Alessia LOMBARDO

Hi,
we have a problem in my org ID is "00Dw0000000nMNj".
I developed a trigger for pre-production environment and this creates records in an object correctly.
I brought the same trigger in a production environment and that does not create the records.
What could be the problem?
How can I solve it?

Please email me at alessia.lombardo@alten.it <mailto: alessia.lombardo@alten.it>
I am waiting for an answer.
Thanks a lot
Alessia Lombardo

I have a custom application in my org. I would like to manage data entry within pagablocktable in Visualforce Page interface, like a file excel (such as the copy of the value of a cell with a drag and copy solution).
Is there a way to make this operation?

Thank you in advance