• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What will happen if I reorder pro-grammatically records returned by SOQL using FOR UPDATE keyword?
  • April 11, 2019
How can I send an email alert to a group of people whenever my daily apex batch job gets failed for certain records.

Mail should contain record ids for failed records.

thanks,
Sam
  • December 14, 2015

How can I show a roll up summary field created on Master object in VF page; example - showing the total working hours in a week. I added it in VF page but it is not displaying anything. However, on backend value is getting saved correctly.

thanks.
  • December 09, 2015
I have an internal requirement where I want a weekly time sheet submission from employees, where their whole week's activity has to be tracked along with activity duration and in-time/out-time. How should I approach for it?
  • November 26, 2015
Hi I am not able to find the solution of the below issue.

I logged in to production , for a record i can see a different record page , while same same record my friend who is logged in using the same login credential, from his laptop, can see a different record page. 

Why i cannot see the same page?

What will happen if I reorder pro-grammatically records returned by SOQL using FOR UPDATE keyword?
  • April 11, 2019
I appeared for Platform dev 2 exam and faced a question 
Which API can be used to execute unit tests?
3 answers
A. Streaming API
B. Test API
c. Tooling API
D. SOAP API
E.  Metadata API

I was not sure about this, can anyone answer that.

when status__c= true && price__C>3000, update status__c=false and send email using email template to u1@gmail.com using trigger
So i am trying to separate accounts and contacts based on the user roles.

EX: we have two user groups GIE and POGI well if GIE has 10 users and they create accounts and contacts i dont want POGI to see those accounts and contact and vise versa. Please anything helps. 
I am trying to limit the number of Accounts per user that have the custom field "Protected" checked off.  I created the following trigger and tested it out on sandbox but it doesn't seem to be working.

User-added image
hi guys ,
i need help to devolp the code for finding contact from case list .
there will a picklist of cases we will have to choose a certain case and click on custom button find which will give contacts under that case 

thanks in advance 
Build a custom lead assignment engine, which uses a custom objects to store Lead assignment rules. Rule consider Lead’s geographic details, product and other fields.

How can I show a roll up summary field created on Master object in VF page; example - showing the total working hours in a week. I added it in VF page but it is not displaying anything. However, on backend value is getting saved correctly.

thanks.
  • December 09, 2015
I have an internal requirement where I want a weekly time sheet submission from employees, where their whole week's activity has to be tracked along with activity duration and in-time/out-time. How should I approach for it?
  • November 26, 2015
how to change/delete profile in sfdc