• SOCOMEC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I would like to identify rest call api to SF by the differents custom connected apps. 

I found this doc https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/headers_calloptions.htm which explain to use the header  "Sforce-Call-Options" to do that. But on my side it doesn't work the report never display my custom client name. Do you have an idea or an experience where this header work.

My PostMan config :

User-added image

And the standard report API usage (I am wainting more than 24 hours between request and printing report) :
User-added image 

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I would like to identify rest call api to SF by the differents custom connected apps. 

I found this doc https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/headers_calloptions.htm which explain to use the header  "Sforce-Call-Options" to do that. But on my side it doesn't work the report never display my custom client name. Do you have an idea or an experience where this header work.

My PostMan config :

User-added image

And the standard report API usage (I am wainting more than 24 hours between request and printing report) :
User-added image 

Thanks for your help

Hello,

My PostMan config :

User-added image

User-added image 

Thanks for your help

Hi everyone, 

My team and I are confronted with the following problem: 
There are too many API calls made on our SFDC API, but we have no idea where this is coming from. 
On the “Last 7 days API calls”, we cannot go any farther than the “-” client id and the email of the admin.
We would need to go further in the investigation, but there seems to be no way to investigate further on this. 
We would like to pinpoint the source of these API calls made on to the platform, which as of this moment is not really clear. From what we know so far, the “ - ” client ID is covering all calls coming in from the SOAP API and we would like to investigate this further. Event Loggers and similar objects, if any exist.

Looking forward to all the help we can get.
Hi,

I just finished the trail : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/fr/projects/communities_share_crm_data/steps/account_roles_hierarchy

But when I "Verify step", I received the following error : 

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Assign Barbara Levy the Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager role."

But in my org Barbara Levy has the right role but in french : "Express Logistics and Transport Partenaire - Responsable" and I didn't find how I can change the role name or solve the problem. 

Do you have an idea ? 

Thanks
We are eating through API calls. We have utilized the API Usage report, but that doesn't go as granular as we'd like. Does anybody know if there is a way to set the "Client ID" field that is populated on API call records? For some of our integrations, for instance outlook, It is populated. However for integrations with our website it is not. If we could somehow populate this Client ID it would greatly help us in identifying where these calls are coming from.

See screenshot below. For the first user the Client Id is not sest. For the second user group the Client Id is set. How can we, using REST API calls, populate the Client Id?

User-added image

Hi,

I'm looking for some general advice. I've been desperately trying to uninstall this package from production for a few days. I started with 50 component conflicts and have gotten the list down to just 2, which are listed next. In bold are the components relying on the package, however I have not been able to locate them and there's no direct link like there was for the other conflicts.

Component Type: Package
Name: ServiceMax
Problem:This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. ExpressCustomConfig

Component Type: Package
Problem: This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. Email Service Report

Steps taken so far:

If you could point me in the right direction or if you have any advice at all it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

• August 16, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to uninstall a managed package. I've solved all of the other errors related to uninstalling the package. However, the one that I can't figure out is where it says the following:

Problem: This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. CreateWOfromLocation

CreateWOfromLocation is an Apex Class that I had but had to remove in order to uninstall ServiceMax (I was getting error messages that I couldn't uninstall because of that Apex Class).

I can't go into the package because it tells me that my Production organization is not the one that installed the package. None of the sandboxes I have can access it too.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi everyone, 

My team and I are confronted with the following problem: 
There are too many API calls made on our SFDC API, but we have no idea where this is coming from. 
On the “Last 7 days API calls”, we cannot go any farther than the “-” client id and the email of the admin.
We would need to go further in the investigation, but there seems to be no way to investigate further on this. 
We would like to pinpoint the source of these API calls made on to the platform, which as of this moment is not really clear. From what we know so far, the “ - ” client ID is covering all calls coming in from the SOAP API and we would like to investigate this further. Event Loggers and similar objects, if any exist.

Looking forward to all the help we can get.
We are eating through API calls. We have utilized the API Usage report, but that doesn't go as granular as we'd like. Does anybody know if there is a way to set the "Client ID" field that is populated on API call records? For some of our integrations, for instance outlook, It is populated. However for integrations with our website it is not. If we could somehow populate this Client ID it would greatly help us in identifying where these calls are coming from.

See screenshot below. For the first user the Client Id is not sest. For the second user group the Client Id is set. How can we, using REST API calls, populate the Client Id?

User-added image

Hi,

I'm looking for some general advice. I've been desperately trying to uninstall this package from production for a few days. I started with 50 component conflicts and have gotten the list down to just 2, which are listed next. In bold are the components relying on the package, however I have not been able to locate them and there's no direct link like there was for the other conflicts.

Problem:This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. ExpressCustomConfig

Component Type: Package
Problem: This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. Email Service Report

Steps taken so far:

If you could point me in the right direction or if you have any advice at all it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

• August 16, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to uninstall a managed package. I've solved all of the other errors related to uninstalling the package. However, the one that I can't figure out is where it says the following:

Problem: This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall. CreateWOfromLocation

CreateWOfromLocation is an Apex Class that I had but had to remove in order to uninstall ServiceMax (I was getting error messages that I couldn't uninstall because of that Apex Class).

I can't go into the package because it tells me that my Production organization is not the one that installed the package. None of the sandboxes I have can access it too.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Brian