• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a canvas app hosted in a visualforce page. This canvas app is a web app that uses pop up authentication. When in desktop browser, the  poo-up opens up and the user is able to login as the canvas app and pop-up can communicated with each other.
When in salesforce mobile app, the pop up opens up in a new browser tab, so the canvas app is not able to communicate with the pop up. I did noticed a few months ago that the pop up was generated in the app itself but now a new browser window is being opened.

Can someone help me in getting the pop up to open in a browser instance in the mobile app itself ?

Hello,

I have a canvas app hosted in a visualforce page. This canvas app is a web app that uses pop up authentication. When in desktop browser, the  poo-up opens up and the user is able to login as the canvas app and pop-up can communicated with each other.
When in salesforce mobile app, the pop up opens up in a new browser tab, so the canvas app is not able to communicate with the pop up. I did noticed a few months ago that the pop up was generated in the app itself but now a new browser window is being opened.

Can someone help me in getting the pop up to open in a browser instance in the mobile app itself ?

Greetings,
i embedden a canvas app in a visualforce page. This visualforce page is also on mobile nav (Salesforce1), but the canvas is not scrollable (yes on desktop visualforce classic) and no scrollbars appear.
Is there an easy way to make a canvas scrollable ?
Thank you.

Hi All,

We are developing the pages using Angular JS and when are opening the pages in IOS then its working fine but when we are opening the pages in Andriod the select options (ng-options) are not working. Once clicked they get disabled.

We are using the pages in saleforce actions.

Has any one came across this issue, please help.

I have a Pageblocktable which displays a set of values. Now each row in this table has a commandbutton whose action method will display another table below this pageblocktable.Now I want to highlight the row  whose commandbutton I clicked. Can somebody help me with this?

• June 12, 2013