• 75 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to come up with a way to use the If And combination in a calculation. I have the following

IF( 
   And (Buyer_Present__c = false,
       ( CONTAINS(Commission__r.Name,"Ticket Commission")),
            (125 - Commission__r.Amount_to_Pay__c),
0)
)

All I am trying to get it to do is calculate the difference the dollor value of  (125 - Commission__r.Amount_to_Pay__c) when those conditions are true.
Hi,

I am trying to deploy Approval process with Field Update and Process Flow with Email Alerts using package.xml file and ANT tool.

its giving me not in package error for field update and Email alerts. I have added all field update  like below

<members>obj__c.fieldUpdateName</members>
<name>workflowfieldupdate</name>

And email alert  like beow
<members>obj__c.emailAlertName</members>
<name>workflowEmailAlert</name>

When I retrieve the package then it shows me all fieldupdates and email alert in fiel but on deployment its giving me error. -NOT IN PACKAGE
  • July 24, 2019
Hi,

I have 2 applications, one in classic and one in lightning. For same profile user I want to land by default on Salesforce Classic screen.

Since I created Lightning app and enabled lightning on profile, everytime I login I landed  on Lightning page not on Classic.
I wanted to land on Classic by default.

Please guide.
  • July 07, 2019
I want to send email to external users from salesforce email alert and wanted to capture the response in SFDC when they response to email.
  • May 26, 2019
Hi 
We want a parallel approval process.And the approver will be selected on record. It can be multiple or single for different records. For example
we have three fields (user lookup) to select user as approver.
Now for one record user can select 2 approver and for second record user can select 3 approvers. 
Based on number of approver selected the approval process must take approval from those only.

• May 26, 2019
I have a lightning App, there is lightning button, which is conditonally enable or disable. 
When it should be in disable state and i refresh the page then UNTIL page fully get loaded the button show as enabled, which allow to click on the button to perform next step. How I can avoid this situation 
  • March 31, 2019
I want Effra Font in my Visualforce page:
I am using below code and it is NOT WORKING
Stored a ZIP file in Static resource EFfraFont. In ZIP file path is like this   Effra_Web_Apps >>>> Webfonts >>> EOT>>>>Effra_W_lt.eot

@font-face {
            font-family:Effrafont;
           src: url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/EOT/Effra_W_lt.eot')}"); 
            src: url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/EOT/Effra_W_lt.eot?#iefix')}") format('embedded-opentype'),
                 url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/WOFF2/Effra_W_lt.woff2')}") format('woff2'),
                 url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/WOFF/Effra_W_lt.woff')}") format('woff'),
                 url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/TTF/Effra_W_lt.ttf')}") format('truetype'),
                 url("{!URLFOR($Resource.EffraFont, '/Effra_Web_Apps/Webfonts/SVG/Effra_W_lt.svg#_scriptregular')}") format('svg');    
        }
.header {           
        font-family:Effrafont; !important

}
  • January 16, 2019
ANy one having any working example for the SFDC microservices for interfaces
  • January 10, 2019
Hi I have created a force.com site having two VF page, 1st page is main page where guest user enters details and submit. After submit code goes to third party application and after performing some action it come back to force.com sit again with Thank you message(2nd VF page).
Now my issue is here I have created two sites, one for the site home page(1st page) and another for the callback page(2nd page/Thank you page). Can I merge both the sites. If Yes then how? What should be my callback URL. I need exact URL of Callback page for setting in my thirdparty application.
Please help!
  • April 01, 2018
Hi,

I have a XML response in string . I want to parse the response and show on VF page in table.
Below is my XML response.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FR>
   <STATUS>0</STATUS>
   <MSG />
   <ACCOUNTLIST>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1111</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>ABC</ACCOUNTNAME>
         <DEFAULTDATE>20121231</DEFAULTDATE>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>2222</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>BCD</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>3333</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Kurt</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>44444</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>John</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>5555</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Kennedy</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1212</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Model</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>232323</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>ModelB</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>43434</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Eva</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>9876</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Marcel</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1123</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Marc</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
   </ACCOUNTLIST>
</FR>

Please help me how to achive my requirnment.

Thanks

• April 23, 2017
Hi,

I have to write a trigger to calculate next meeting date from today. I have an object which stores input of Frequency(monthly, two month, quaterly), Day(Mon-Fri),Week (Week1 -Week 5). Based on these input how should I calculate the next meeting date from today.

example: If Frequency is "Monthly", Day is "Wednesday" and Week is "Week 3".
then I have to calculate date of next meeting which should be Wednesday of 3rd week of next month.

Please help.
Thanks!

• April 13, 2017
Hi
I have a Json string, I want to store it into custom object.
json string is:
'{"FRAPI":{"STATUS":"0","MSG":" ","ACCOUNTLIST":{"ACCOUNT":[{"ACCOUNTID":"1083302481D3","ACCOUNTNAME":"kelly Roosevelt","DEFAULTDATE":"20121231"},{"ACCOUNTID":"119334261AD3","ACCOUNTNAME":"Stephen King","DEFAULTDATE":"20121231"}]}}}'
I have written below code but I am getting null value in Wrapper output
global class json2Apex{
public string xmlstring{get;set;}
public string jsstring{get;set;}
public cls_FRAPI  Wrapper{get;set;}
public string resstring{get;set;}
public json2Apex(){
datapull();
}
public void datapull(){

xmlstring= p.GetAccountList('TGAINES','FRdemo13!','DEMO201212','1');
  jsstring='{"FRAPI":{"STATUS":"0","MSG":" ","ACCOUNTLIST":{"ACCOUNT":[{"ACCOUNTID":"1083302481D3","ACCOUNTNAME":"Teddy Roosevelt","DEFAULTDATE":"20121231"},{"ACCOUNTID":"119334261AD3","ACCOUNTNAME":"Stephen King","DEFAULTDATE":"20121231"}]}}}';

resstring=jsstring.replace('\\n','').replace('\\','').replace('"{','{').replace('}"','}');
      Wrapper =(cls_FRAPI ) System.JSON.deserialize(resstring, cls_FRAPI .class);
      System.debug('>>>>>'+Wrapper  );
 }  

public cls_FRAPI FRAPI{get;set;}
    class cls_FRAPI {
        public String STATUS{get;set;}  //0
        public String MSG{get;set;}  // 
        public cls_ACCOUNTLIST ACCOUNTLIST{get;set;}
    }
    class cls_ACCOUNTLIST {
        public list<ACCOUNT> cls_ACCOUNT {get;set;}
    }
    class cls_ACCOUNT {
        public String ACCOUNTID{get;set;}    //1083302481D3
        public String ACCOUNTNAME{get;set;}  //Teddy Roosevelt
        public String DEFAULTDATE{get;set;} //20121231
    }
}

Result is:
cls_FRAPI:[ACCOUNTLIST=null, MSG=null, STATUS=null]

Please suggest the soluton.

Thanks
  • March 28, 2017
Hi,

I am trying to deploy Approval process with Field Update and Process Flow with Email Alerts using package.xml file and ANT tool.

its giving me not in package error for field update and Email alerts. I have added all field update  like below

<members>obj__c.fieldUpdateName</members>
<name>workflowfieldupdate</name>

And email alert  like beow
<members>obj__c.emailAlertName</members>
<name>workflowEmailAlert</name>

When I retrieve the package then it shows me all fieldupdates and email alert in fiel but on deployment its giving me error. -NOT IN PACKAGE
  • July 24, 2019
Hi- I am trying to create an apex trigger to be able to track when products are added or removed from an opportunity  product page. Has anyone created one before? If so, would you mind sharing? Thanks!!
Trying to come up with a way to use the If And combination in a calculation. I have the following

IF( 
   And (Buyer_Present__c = false,
       ( CONTAINS(Commission__r.Name,"Ticket Commission")),
            (125 - Commission__r.Amount_to_Pay__c),
0)
)

All I am trying to get it to do is calculate the difference the dollor value of  (125 - Commission__r.Amount_to_Pay__c) when those conditions are true.
I am writing a workflow rule for the Contact object that will update contact fields based on changes to the Account. 

When the "Lead Rating" (picklist) field equals "A+" and the "Lead Score" (number) field equals "51", I want the rule to trigger. This is what I am using: 

AND(
 ispickval(Account.Lead_Rating__c,"A+"),
 (Account.Lead_Score__c =51))

I am not getting any syntax errors, but the rule is not triggering.
Hi,

I want to show an image(Static resource) in visualforce component based on the value selected in Multi-Picklist. For e.g if values are Contact center completed OR Medical information Completed then only i want to show that image in front of another field. The moment those values are removed from picklist, i want to hide the image. How can i achieve that? 

Please suggest

Thanks
Shubham
Hi,

I have 2 applications, one in classic and one in lightning. For same profile user I want to land by default on Salesforce Classic screen.

Since I created Lightning app and enabled lightning on profile, everytime I login I landed  on Lightning page not on Classic.
I wanted to land on Classic by default.

Please guide.
  • July 07, 2019
I Have 2 visualforce page, 
1-custom account create page with Save button(standard controller+ extention)
 2-custom contact create page
when i click on save button(on account page)  should navigate to contact create page. I have done that. but problem is Account field (in contact create page) should get prepopulated with account name.

How to do it? please help me out.
Hi,

I have a XML response in string . I want to parse the response and show on VF page in table.
Below is my XML response.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FR>
   <STATUS>0</STATUS>
   <MSG />
   <ACCOUNTLIST>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1111</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>ABC</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>2222</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>BCD</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>3333</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Kurt</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>44444</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>John</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>5555</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Kennedy</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1212</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Model</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>232323</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>ModelB</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>43434</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Eva</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>9876</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Marcel</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
      <ACCOUNT>
         <ACCOUNTID>1123</ACCOUNTID>
         <ACCOUNTNAME>Marc</ACCOUNTNAME>
      </ACCOUNT>
   </ACCOUNTLIST>
</FR>

Please help me how to achive my requirnment.

Thanks

• April 23, 2017
Hello I created a permission set for 4 users in my org. They are supposed to be the only ones with access to certain fields within an object. I went and created a persmission set, assigned the object fields and then assinged the set to the users. When I login using another user that is not in the permissions set I still am able to see and edit the fields. What am I doing wrong? I did the tutorial that SF offers to set this up, so I didn't miss any steps as this was a guided tour that pointed you where to click. It's called a walk thru: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=perm_sets_overview.htm&type=0
Hi,

I have to write a trigger to calculate next meeting date from today. I have an object which stores input of Frequency(monthly, two month, quaterly), Day(Mon-Fri),Week (Week1 -Week 5). Based on these input how should I calculate the next meeting date from today.

example: If Frequency is "Monthly", Day is "Wednesday" and Week is "Week 3".
then I have to calculate date of next meeting which should be Wednesday of 3rd week of next month.

Please help.
Thanks!

• April 13, 2017