• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to add New External Data Source for my account which will get data from third party SQLDB. Please help.

Hello All,

I want to read the Salesforce reports through C#. However, I am not able to do so because of the additional info at the bottom of report I get format error while reading excel
Report Name
Copyright (c) 2000-2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved.
Confidential Information - Do Not Distribute
Generated By: XYZ 3/15/2016 8:56 AM
Company Name
Deleting these rows resolves the problem. Is there any way I can avoid these details while downloading report? as i do not want to delete these rows manually everytime.

Hello,

I am a .NET developer and I want to pull salesforce data using SOQL/SOSL. 
There are multiple atricles on site for query syntax and tables but I didn't found anything on how to open the connection.
Any one please help me with how to get started with it. I mean how to open the connection,authentication etc.

Hello,
I am using beatbox and salesforce-reporting module for login and downloading reports using python.
I was able to login successfully however when i try to pull reports using salesforce-reporting it gives me following error
File "C:\Admin\Python27\lib\site-packages\salesforce_reporting\login.py", line  17, in __init__     
self.token = self._get_token(payload)   
File "C:\Admin\Python27\lib\site-packages\salesforce_reporting\login.py", line  25, in _get_token     
return token_request.json()['access_token'] 
KeyError: 'access_token'
Seems like my authentication is not successful for pulling reports.
I double checked my credentials and everything is proper except for last parameter 
my_sf = salesforce_reporting.Connection('your_id', 'your_secret', 'your_username', 'your_password', 'your_instance')
I was not sure what should be value for 'your_instance' hence added dummy value ''na32.salesforce.com''.
Can anyone please guide what should i put for 'your_instance' and what should be possible cause of my error.
Thanks in advance
Hello,
I want to access Python reports programatically using beatbox or any other module if available. Has anyone did this before?

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Salesforce API with my .NET applictaion. Currently I am following the link http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/886855/Salesforce-API-integration-with-ASP-Net-applicatio . For some reason I am not able to get some of the methods mentioned here.
I am not able to get Login method in service reference as mentioned in the link
_loginResult = _sForceRef.login(_username, _password + _tokenID);
Is the function name changed ?Or Do I have to add any additional references?
I have already added reference to Salesforce.Force,Salesforce.Chatter,Salesforce.Common and I am using Visual Studio 2013(If that make any difference)

Hello,

I am trying to access API through .NET by following the steps mentioned in following link https://github.com/developerforce/Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET/blob/master/samples/SimpleConsole/Program.cs . For some reason i get error stating "One or more errors occurred,authentication failure"
I have double checked my credentials to ensure they are proper.
Can anyone tell me what can be possible reson for this error or if there's any other way to access API using .NET
Hello All,

I want to read the Salesforce reports through C#. However, I am not able to do so because of the additional info at the bottom of report I get format error while reading excel
Report Name
Copyright (c) 2000-2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved.
Confidential Information - Do Not Distribute
Generated By: XYZ 3/15/2016 8:56 AM
Company Name
Deleting these rows resolves the problem. Is there any way I can avoid these details while downloading report? as i do not want to delete these rows manually everytime.

Hello,

I am a .NET developer and I want to pull salesforce data using SOQL/SOSL. 
There are multiple atricles on site for query syntax and tables but I didn't found anything on how to open the connection.
Any one please help me with how to get started with it. I mean how to open the connection,authentication etc.

Hello,
I am using beatbox and salesforce-reporting module for login and downloading reports using python.
I was able to login successfully however when i try to pull reports using salesforce-reporting it gives me following error
File "C:\Admin\Python27\lib\site-packages\salesforce_reporting\login.py", line  17, in __init__     
self.token = self._get_token(payload)   
File "C:\Admin\Python27\lib\site-packages\salesforce_reporting\login.py", line  25, in _get_token     
return token_request.json()['access_token'] 
KeyError: 'access_token'
Seems like my authentication is not successful for pulling reports.
I double checked my credentials and everything is proper except for last parameter 
my_sf = salesforce_reporting.Connection('your_id', 'your_secret', 'your_username', 'your_password', 'your_instance')
I was not sure what should be value for 'your_instance' hence added dummy value ''na32.salesforce.com''.
Can anyone please guide what should i put for 'your_instance' and what should be possible cause of my error.
Thanks in advance
Hello,

I am trying to access API through .NET by following the steps mentioned in following link https://github.com/developerforce/Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET/blob/master/samples/SimpleConsole/Program.cs . For some reason i get error stating "One or more errors occurred,authentication failure"
I have double checked my credentials to ensure they are proper.
Can anyone tell me what can be possible reson for this error or if there's any other way to access API using .NET