• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Guys, I need to know why some objects in Salesforce are shown twice in Object Settings in the profile, such as:
Chatter
Omni Supervisor
Knowledge
Can anyone explain "officially" with some Salesforce documentation or technical criteria?

User-added imageUser-added image
Guys, anyone else having trouble with the critical update? Evaluate criteria based on original registry values ​​in Process Designer

In my view, when this update is applied automatically, by the date Salesforce has set, it will break many business rules across companies.

"Impact Details

Prior to Summer '19, processes evaluated the updated value in the registry that started the process, rather than the original value.

Specifically, for any process that has multiple criteria and a record update, the process designer evaluated the updated value of any field that had an original null value when the process was started, rather than evaluating the original value.

This update resolves this issue.

Processes with multiple criteria and a registry update now evaluate the original registry values ​​that started the process.

If you have a process with Do you want to perform actions only when the specified changes are made to the registry? selected, or using the ISCHANGED () function in its criteria, this update may cause the process to behave differently.

We recommend that you test this update in a sandbox or Developer Edition organization to ensure that your processes work properly before enabling it in your production organization. "

Now about how it hits me in a simple way.
If you use a Process builder with the following scenario:

1st Node = If FirstCriteria field__c = "Abc" -> update the SecondCriteria field = "X"

2nd Node = If SecondCriteria = "X" field and check "Do you want to perform actions only when specified changes are made to the registry?" as true -> Update Case owner to "Queue Sales"

This action to update the queue owner does not occur, because when the record entered the PB this second field was white, and with critical update the PB does not consider the updated value on the previous node, but what entered the process.

I expect Salesforce to reconsider this and not activate this update automatically, as theoretically fixing one issue will cause a much larger one. Because all streams will have to all orgs that use this option "Do you want to perform actions only when the specified changes are made to the registry?" or ISCHANGED will need to be reviewed.

Is anyone experiencing similar problems?

What did you do to solve?

NOTE: Enabling recursion is not good in many cases as it can fall into loops and duplicate / triple email records and triggers. So it is not a consideration to take forward.

Hello, people!
Does someone know to tell me if it is possible to substitute the MavensMate app and sublime's plugin to the Visual Studio Code and Salesforce extensions for non DX organizations?
I only found materials about How To Connect related to Salesforce DX orgs.

Hi guys? Can you help me?
I'm using a Apex Trigger to automatically convert lead when a Converted Status is set to the record. It's working great, but after the conversion the page remains in the lead record and not the converted account.

If I manually refresh the page it's redirected to the Converted Contact record.
Guys, did anyone find an ideal replacement for our beloved and discontinued MavensMate?
He was so simple and the integration with the Sublime made him exceptional.
In addition to Eclipse, which is officially supported by Salesforce, do you recommend which replacement for MavensMate? Preferably you have integration with some of these editors: Sublime Text 3, VS Code, Atom.
Guys, How can I accomplish this? I need to mark "All Fieds" by default to all users in the lookup window dialog. Because in this scenario I'm using a junction object and the Name of this is a Auto Numeric field, and the users can't search for this field. They would search by another field in the object.

User-added image
Hello guys,
I need to show different tabs between Salesforce 1 and desktop browser for Customer Community Users.
I have a vf page otimized for Salesforce1 and i don't want the page is available on classic community in desktop browsers
Anyone have any idea?
Hey, guys!
Has anyone ever had to do this?
I would like to change the color of the popup and also the position of it, I would like to leave it centralized.

User-added image
Hello everyone, i have a problem with the following scenario (in napili's template):
On my home page I have the Featured Topics component. I would like that when the user clicks on any of the topics in this component, the page that loads has related discussions about that topic (this is already ok, it is natively resolved: D) and also I wish there were the list of records that have that topic tagged. It would look something like this: I would use a tab component on the page: topic details and within that component would have the following tabs: Discussions (ok), related products (custom object) and related training (custom object).
But I could not do that.
Anyone have any ideas or have ever had something similar and got some solution?

Image 1:
User-added image

Image 2:
User-added image
I want to mark a checkbox with true or false status with an js custom button. How can I do this?
Thanks.
I would like to know how integrate SF with the Firebird database
Thanks!

I am creating a rather complex questionnaire in flow. 

I've noticed a rather odd behaviuor...see the following example:

Q1. Do you have kids?
Yes/No (choice Yes=Truie, choice No=False)

Q2. are you kids at school? (the component visibility for this Q is set if Q1=Yes)
Yes/No

Now, I can finally create a kids profile record

The Kids Profile object includes Q1 and Q2 checkboxes so that I can map to the actual screen questions.

Here is the problem, if I map both Q1 and Q2 on the create records component, but the response for Q1 happens to be No, Q2 gets skipped and in the debug Q2 results to be a null, and consequently a  INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD error will occur. 

Considering that I know why the error is being triggered, I believe that for a screen funtionality, there should actually be something that ignore the mapping for skipped questions; I can't believe this is not a stardad functionality...

Please let me know if it's just me that I am missing something or it's really like that. 

Hi guys? Can you help me?
I'm using a Apex Trigger to automatically convert lead when a Converted Status is set to the record. It's working great, but after the conversion the page remains in the lead record and not the converted account.

If I manually refresh the page it's redirected to the Converted Contact record.
Guys, did anyone find an ideal replacement for our beloved and discontinued MavensMate?
He was so simple and the integration with the Sublime made him exceptional.
In addition to Eclipse, which is officially supported by Salesforce, do you recommend which replacement for MavensMate? Preferably you have integration with some of these editors: Sublime Text 3, VS Code, Atom.
Hello everyone, i have a problem with the following scenario (in napili's template):
On my home page I have the Featured Topics component. I would like that when the user clicks on any of the topics in this component, the page that loads has related discussions about that topic (this is already ok, it is natively resolved: D) and also I wish there were the list of records that have that topic tagged. It would look something like this: I would use a tab component on the page: topic details and within that component would have the following tabs: Discussions (ok), related products (custom object) and related training (custom object).
But I could not do that.
Anyone have any ideas or have ever had something similar and got some solution?

Image 1:
User-added image

Image 2:
User-added image
I would like to know how integrate SF with the Firebird database
Thanks!

I am creating a rather complex questionnaire in flow. 

I've noticed a rather odd behaviuor...see the following example:

Q1. Do you have kids?
Yes/No (choice Yes=Truie, choice No=False)

Q2. are you kids at school? (the component visibility for this Q is set if Q1=Yes)
Yes/No

Now, I can finally create a kids profile record

The Kids Profile object includes Q1 and Q2 checkboxes so that I can map to the actual screen questions.

Here is the problem, if I map both Q1 and Q2 on the create records component, but the response for Q1 happens to be No, Q2 gets skipped and in the debug Q2 results to be a null, and consequently a  INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD error will occur. 

Considering that I know why the error is being triggered, I believe that for a screen funtionality, there should actually be something that ignore the mapping for skipped questions; I can't believe this is not a stardad functionality...

Please let me know if it's just me that I am missing something or it's really like that. 

I am in Brazil looking to train a team and some of the folks don´t have English proficiants. I would like to know if Salesforce has the trailheads modules in Portugues.
Thanks, Cesar.