Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

i have an issue. I have multiple URl's according to language like
www.google/en_CN
www.google/Zh_CN
www.google/en_MX
www.google/es_MX

each .com is like if Cn user views it in china they can view it in own chinese language if they click www.google/Zh_CN

and if Cn user wants to view website in englisg they will clcik www.google/en_CN 

I dont want to hard code the website link in my VF page like this

<apex:outputLink value="www.google/en_CN " target="_blank" rendered="{!if (language == 'zh_CN',true,false)}"> {!$Label.QW_Click} </apex:outputLink>

I need to pass all the URl dynamically in to the controller so that I can use it here. How do I do that?
  • June 02, 2016
Hi Everyone,

i have an issue. I have multiple URl's according to language like
www.google/en_CN
www.google/Zh_CN
www.google/en_MX
www.google/es_MX

each .com is like if Cn user views it in china they can view it in own chinese language if they click www.google/Zh_CN

and if Cn user wants to view website in englisg they will clcik www.google/en_CN 

I dont want to hard code the website link in my VF page like this

<apex:outputLink value="www.google/en_CN " target="_blank" rendered="{!if (language == 'zh_CN',true,false)}"> {!$Label.QW_Click} </apex:outputLink>

I need to pass all the URl dynamically in to the controller so that I can use it here. How do I do that?
  • June 02, 2016
i have created
1.AnimalLocator User-added image

2.AnimalLocatorMock
User-added image

3.AnimalLocatorTest

User-added image

error i am getting

User-added image

please help me
I'm getting an error "No Apex class named 'AnimalLocatorMock' was found" when validating the challenge.  However, everything seems to be coded correctly, and I have 100 percent code coverage on the AnimalLocator class.  I have no idea what's wrong with my test classes.  Does anyone have any ideas about what code be wrong?

@IsTest
private class AnimalLocatorTest {
    @isTest static  void  testGetCallout() {
    // Set mock callout class
    Test.setMock(HttpCalloutMock.class, new AnimalLocatorMock());
    // This causes a fake response to be sent
    // from the class that implements HttpCalloutMock.
    String animalname = AnimalLocator.getAnimalNameById(2);
    // Verify that the response received contains fake values        
    String expectedValue = 'bear';
    System.assertEquals(animalname, expectedValue);
    }
}

@IsTest
global class AnimalLocatorMock implements HttpCalloutMock {
    //Implement this interface method
    global HTTPResponse respond(HTTPRequest request) {
        // Create a fake response
        HttpResponse response = new HttpResponse();
        response.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');
        response.setBody('{"animal":{"id":2,"name":"bear","eats":"berries, campers, adam seligman","says":"yum yum"}}');
        response.setStatusCode(200);
        return response;
    }
}

I cannot seem to pass this challenge and I have tried so many different ways.
Here is my  code for .cmp and .app
<aura:component>
    <aura:attribute name="Street" type="String" />
    <aura:attribute name="City" type="String" />
    <aura:attribute name="State" type="String" />
    <aura:attribute name="PostalCode" type="String" />

<div class="addressDetails">
        <div class="street">Street: {!v.Street}</div>
        <div class="state">State: {!v.State}</div>
        <div class="city">City: {!v.City}</div>
        <div class="postalCode">ZipCode: {!v.PostalCode}</div>
    </div>

</aura:component>
and my .app
<aura:application >

<h1>Starting the DisplayAddress component</h1>
    <c:DisplayAddress Street="22 north" City="Provo" State="ut" PostalCode="99900"/>

</aura:application>

If anyone could help that we be awesome,
TIA
Scott

Hi,
I am using REST API call to get SF account details. I am able to get OAuth token, but when I use this token to get Account details it gives below rror.

[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

Here  is the flow

Request:https://ap1.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token?grant_type=authorization_code&code=aPrxqJ8A8kLOza8Stjpv6sovqPjwgt9wJxzcIaPRsCnGPyxvpLJSOUhmEHkQ7qCNO84np7gXZQ%3D%3D&client_id=3MVG9ZL0ppGP5UrBx8LU.vAPd80ozIo4JMB66N3r1IPzsiMMPzIYm3pklapNDhi24wcd3Ik8JtlQZqr_opatH&client_secret=5390506801126798324&redirect_uri=https://local/user/connector/generic/redirectoauth

Response:
{"id":"https://login.salesforce.com/id/00D28000000KMl1EAG/00528000000MwpQAAS","issued_at":"1428631322872","scope":"id full custom_permissions api web openid visualforce refresh_token chatter_api","instance_url":"https://ap2.salesforce.com","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"5Aep861TSESvWeug_wBae_.NiEYtLVbgA9FW1UDMAq7zqGYpEeyCgRS1jLbqFuSuC2vJd5RyDOmpU.pSPn.Q1zV","id_token":"eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCIsImtpZCI6IjE5NCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE0Mjg2MzE0NDIsInN1YiI6Imh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4uc2FsZXNmb3JjZS5jb20vaWQvMDBEMjgwMDAwMDBLTWwxRUFHLzAwNTI4MDAwMDAwTXdwUUFBUyIsImF0X2hhc2giOiJlbF9iOXBzSlJCMVFOMGI5cXJib0V3IiwiYXVkIjoiM01WRzlaTDBwcEdQNVVyQng4TFUudkFQZDgwb3pJbzRKTUI2Nk4zcjFJUHpzaU1NUHpJWW0zcHRsYXBORGhpMjR3Y2QzSWs4SnRsUVpxcl9vcGF0SCIsImlzcyI6Imh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4uc2FsZXNmb3JjZS5jb20iLCJpYXQiOjE0Mjg2MzEzMjJ9.XXfxxvNwQgWrSP-eFoUhFbzDfqxsASntM1slTjhQXN_vgHAp-Wv0rJYBWg6QXcIWwQEsvfCAvGi9JkbRIZ5UYqLPSrnhxsje4StPfvwwHMBMarimqeKKWt24Xb6Hri0DMdp6FjN9y9RneJpVcZeLHbkFnOIUf11cgMk1d3kI9KrgmkoDn8TI1yfPU0NLbJtafnYw2S9cdHrcju31i-9eLjy-yeMrJtinS5TqUdWcalEL1uqZq_KGEnsWkmN8sjEaSgtCio33ZZwDL6IKTgdHeDZedEZfRqhUoyBni14qYdpRX9ANSd1B61HtCVLiAeetc156KB4KYr-oR0Byg7oqAswhU41OQ9RmNp5VDQVVKspgwImauJzhpLs59W64SH5dP
h4xn5SF7fCGK534idYP_HQOey2KxBNrS5ATOATbNHsDt0maztiPK0K8rNjjnARya8QCqPJoumeJddchsmYhMIWPrxtwzNdpPXMuSz3hY3xIALFf0cDW_OwBPWT4P3_KZqfE7w0lPihzwhTwHy4tSu_kq4t4ikMu-xc6TNkZoy4HJP_qNZ7f7CCENHvUHjF_vgjSqNcPVJnpp-g3ImN6eBbstsndoktkdxpSC8N34WyWwKxiC5S5NVtgJBbLI2J9Q8xdBvcArvvoANt6_nhjsDf6417kRstohZio1aOoSW8","signature":"3yrSoEaIoCEtGXZpMHaLnV8B6z/njamvHSPTOHUB9ME=","access_token":"00D28000000KMl1!ARAAQPLIuaRCKyXQPB1LDjuiF4Bg1QAVfzXNFpq7C4zYRVurh3JxqYpcu5IIf98P1XOB7oEwLkbSJwdq4Mc0pxkmaQCbjbgd"}

token 00D28000000KMl1!ARAAQPLIuaRCKyXQPB1LDjuiF4Bg1QAVfzXNFpq7C4zYRVurh3JxqYpcu5IIf98P1XOB7oEwLkbSJwdq4Mc0pxkmaQCbjbgd
Request:https://ap1.salesforce.com/services/data/v31.0/query?q=SELECT+Name+From+User+WHERE+Id='00528000000MwpQAAS'
Authorization:Bearer 00D28000000KMl1!ARAAQPLIuaRCKyXQPB1LDjuiF4Bg1QAVfzXNFpq7C4zYRVurh3JxqYpcu5IIf98P1XOB7oEwLkbSJwdq4Mc0pxkmaQCbjbgd

Error while sending Salesforce request {}HTTP_401 : [{"message":"Session expired
 or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

Thanks,
Veera.