• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a Visualforce page which displays the list of all account names from the standard Accounts object. I need to be able to list them as URLs so that when clicked they open their respective accounts as a detail page. I am stuck at using the record id in the URLFOR function.

This is what I am trying - 

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Account" >
            <apex:repeat value="{! Accounts}" var="a">
                <ul>
                      <!-- <li> <apex:outputField value="{! a.name}"/> </li> 
                      <li> <apex:outputLink value="{! URLFOR($Action.Account.Edit, Account.Id)}"> {! a.name} </apex:outputLink> </li>
                </ul>       
            </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

I am using $Action.Account.Edit I know that is wrong. I need to be just able to display the account. How do I use the Account Id or the record ID to link this? I spent a lot of time trying this out but not able to figure out. Please help!
I am creating a Visualforce page which displays the list of all account names from the standard Accounts object. I need to be able to list them as URLs so that when clicked they open their respective accounts as a detail page. I am stuck at using the record id in the URLFOR function.

This is what I am trying - 

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Account" >
            <apex:repeat value="{! Accounts}" var="a">
                <ul>
                      <!-- <li> <apex:outputField value="{! a.name}"/> </li> 
                      <li> <apex:outputLink value="{! URLFOR($Action.Account.Edit, Account.Id)}"> {! a.name} </apex:outputLink> </li>
                </ul>       
            </apex:repeat>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

I am using $Action.Account.Edit I know that is wrong. I need to be just able to display the account. How do I use the Account Id or the record ID to link this? I spent a lot of time trying this out but not able to figure out. Please help!
while I am taking Challange, I have completed the task to inactive user with "System Administrator" profile. But when I submit my Challange its throwing error "The user's profile was not set to System Administrator"