• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a student custom object and i have two record types for that, i want to create a VF page where user can select the record type and after pressing a button on that same page he should get redirected to another VF page which contains fields according to the record type selected and there i can fill the details which should get reflected to the database.
object - Student__c
Record types - Technical and Non technical
I have 2 objects A and B each having a phone number  field. the Mobile number field of Object A automatically gets updated in the phone number field in Object B.Now I want that all the records in B should be deleted if its matching record(phone Number) isnt found in Object A.

Object A ---> mobile number
Object B --> phone number
please note : I want the deletion of the orphan records of B working in a trigger
A Query to deal with this conundrum would be helpful and much appreciated
Thanks

I have a student custom object and i have two record types for that, i want to create a VF page where user can select the record type and after pressing a button on that same page he should get redirected to another VF page which contains fields according to the record type selected and there i can fill the details which should get reflected to the database.
object - Student__c
Record types - Technical and Non technical
I have 2 objects A and B each having a phone number  field. the Mobile number field of Object A automatically gets updated in the phone number field in Object B.Now I want that all the records in B should be deleted if its matching record(phone Number) isnt found in Object A.

Object A ---> mobile number
Object B --> phone number
please note : I want the deletion of the orphan records of B working in a trigger
A Query to deal with this conundrum would be helpful and much appreciated
Thanks