• 370 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to get edit and delete button in a custom visual force page of account.....?
if click on edit it should edited and delete means it should deleted.....
how to get edit and delete button in a custom vf page of account.....?

i have created class and vf page on contact object...
in vf page when ever i search in search field of vf page then all records related to the contact should be the result..?
if i type 'ab' and search the ab related or the name it self contain ab alphabets or word should be displayed in vf page.?
​how can we achieve...?
Hi,
    I required to send email to all follower of a case record when this case record is updated by some one else.
Suppose that i have followed  a case record R1 which created by other user. If R1 record owner update that record then i want to receive an email regarding what has been updated for record R1 which followed by me.

For this, i thought to create update trigger on case but problem is that how to get all followers of that case record.

Thanks.
I am new to salesforce.  Trying to create a new user with System Administrator profile but not getting the options in the drop down list.

looking forward to your response  
Hi all,
I'm new to slaesforce can anyone help me to write a trigger to compare the email and phone number in leads with custom object while inserting, if bothe are same then I want to update the field in my custom object.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
ebiz.
  • September 20, 2016
Hello,

On activity history, the is a standard button called "Send an email", the email which allows user to send email.

for 3 day, it stopped working, no changes in setting was made.

what can be reson ?

thanks for suggestion
  • September 20, 2016
Hello everyone, 

I'm looking to create a trigger on a Lead level to count how many custom object are associated to this Lead. The lead and the custom object(Box) are associate through a lookup filed in the Box object.
I create a custom filed call Count__c to collect the result. 

I get inspiration from a trigger which count the number of tasks assiciate to a Lead but this doesn't work. 
Can you provide me advise ? 

Thank you 
Best
Elsa

account -  fld-Total sal-intger r currncy

contact -fld  -sal of cntct-intger r currncy

when ever we create cntct  and sal is added in the field all cntct sal of total should be updated in account total sal field

Task-ex: if we have 5 cntcts of sal(10.000,25.0000,55.444,22.000,77.0000) while creating f recrd and updatng the recrd in sal fld in cntcts
it should be total in accnt fild total salary.....?
account -  fld-Total sal-intger r currncy

contact -fld  -sal of cntct-intger r currncy

when ever we create cntct  and sal is added in the field all cntct sal of total should be updated in account total sal field

Task-ex: if we have 5 cntcts of sal(10.000,25.0000,55.444,22.000,77.0000) while creating f recrd and updatng the recrd in sal fld in cntcts
it should be total in accnt fild total sal.?
i need u r  help.....
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AxfCIAS 
as u have shown code for above link for  parent to child when we will select  for the parent to child
bt i need the select for all  where i check the check  all accounts should be selected and all contacts child should be shown in vf page....?
please let me get the code pleasee..
Hi,
I have gone through the salesforce comparison list for all salesforce editions and there I have found that professional edition is having a limit of 2 for creation of roles and permissions.

But when I am creating roles in partner professional editions, I am able to create more than 2..
what are the exact limits of roles for the customer llightning professional edition?
Are these Roles and permission different from Roles what i am creating in salesforce ?

Thanks
I have this trigger and I want to change it to select 1 Gateway ID if the currency of the Opportunity is x and if the Brand on the product is Y ( Through Opportunity Product and Product) or select Gateway 2 if something else etc

trigger UpdateGateway on OpportunityLineItem (after insert, after update) {

Id GatewayId = 'a012000001k5yoK'; 
Set<id>ids=new set<id>();

list<opportunity> oplst=new list<opportunity>();

For(OpportunityLineItem ol:trigger.new){
        if(ol.Continuity__c == True){
            ids.add(ol.opportunityid);
        }

}

if(!ids.Isempty()){

list<opportunity >opp=[select id,CSFA__Gateway__c from Opportunity where id in:ids];

for(Opportunity op:opp){

op.CSFA__Gateway__c= GatewayId;

oplst.add(op);

}

update oplst;

}  

}
What is the use Database.Stateful in batch Apex ? Can some one explain with an example please.
how to get edit and delete button in a custom visual force page of account.....?
if click on edit it should edited and delete means it should deleted.....
how to get edit and delete button in a custom vf page of account.....?

i have created class and vf page on contact object...
in vf page when ever i search in search field of vf page then all records related to the contact should be the result..?
if i type 'ab' and search the ab related or the name it self contain ab alphabets or word should be displayed in vf page.?
​how can we achieve...?
User-added image

while creating close date formula field iam getting this error what's wrong ??

Can anyone help me with a trigger that updates an Opportunity custom field "Quotation_ID_c" with the values from the Opportunity Product Line Item Custom Field "Quotation_ID_c"?
  • October 04, 2016
Implementing Web to Case, and the Email, Contact person and phone from the form is populated into Web Email, Web Name and Web phone. Is there any way to copy these info into the Contact Name, Contact Phone and Contact Email on Case?
  • October 04, 2016
Hi guys,

I working on a professional edition of Salesforce which does not have Workflow or Field Updates enabled. I read somewhere that these features should now be available on Professional Editions. Is this true? 

If not, I am trying to map a field from the Product Object across to the Opportunity Object. I was previously able to achieve this in an Enterprise Edition by using a field update. I'm unable to configure this in the Professional Org becuase it does not have Workflows or Field Updates. Is there any alternative?
  • October 04, 2016
Hi all,

I have simple web-to-case html form their i need to add Captcha/Recaptcha into it. So how can i do the same please help.

Thanks
Shephali
sttime 5:00 AM
ettime 6:00 PM

sttime in text frmt
ettime in text frmt

i want the total hours in time between..
stime 5:00 AM
etime 6:00 PM

stime in text frmt
etime in text frmt

i want the total hours in time between
Hi,    
I required to send email to all follower of a case record when this case record is updated by some one else. Suppose that i have followed  a case record R1 which created by other user. If R1 record owner update that record then i want to receive an email regarding what has been updated for record R1 which followed by me.  
Thanks
Hi All,

I have one visualforce page and controller. Visualforce page have some fields in which user enters a value and save the records. Now when a user click on save button the records is save to the object and the pdf is also generated for the same and attached to notes and attachment for the same object. Please help me i am stuck.

Thanks
Anjali