• Sales Operations Analyst
  • CSS Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to change my login to this account because the company I worked for that I had this trailhead account under no longer exists. I changed my email in the account hoping to change it, and it didn't. 

Unfortuantely, I was an idiot and setup an additional account under the new work email hoping i'd be able to transfer my progress over, but have been unable, now there is an empty account with my new email associated with it, so I dont think ill be able to migrate my info.
Suggestions? 

Hi all, i'm relatively new to being a salesforce admin and am going through the trailhead modules now to take my test. I've been a user for several years and dipping into the dark side now :-) Hoping you can help 

Looking for something on the app exchange that will allow me to create barcodes that will relay fields I set in salesforce (item name, item #, cost per unit, etc). 

Additionally, looking for something that will allow me to scan said barcodes and automatically enter that data from the barcodes into salesforce after it is reviewed and "saved". 

Any suggestions? 

Is there an easy way to transfer your badges from one account to another?

Hi all, i'm relatively new to being a salesforce admin and am going through the trailhead modules now to take my test. I've been a user for several years and dipping into the dark side now :-) Hoping you can help 

Looking for something on the app exchange that will allow me to create barcodes that will relay fields I set in salesforce (item name, item #, cost per unit, etc). 

Additionally, looking for something that will allow me to scan said barcodes and automatically enter that data from the barcodes into salesforce after it is reviewed and "saved". 

Any suggestions? 

Hello All,

I keep getting this error on this question:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30lrmgz8zogxulf/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.09.38.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wrdht63l18591b/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.10.57.png?dl=0

I have gone over this many times and I would appreciate any help to get through this challenge!!

Thanks!

Hi all

what is difference between sales cloud and service cloud?

I am Unable to understand 

Regards

Linganna