• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to activate the Service Cloud sample console and i was getting this when i was assigning it to the profiles. I alread delete some of my apps but still im geting the error below. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

App Limit Exceeded
Can't complete this operation because it would exceed the number of apps allowed by the user license. 
Hi,

I'm working on the Trailhead - Create a workflow rule that will update a field. This is the condition:  (Case: StatusNOT EQUAL TOClosed) AND (Case: PriorityEQUALSHigh). It seems to be working for me but i'm trying out different scenarios - i wanted to see if it will not fire if my Case Status is Closed however the Status Field only has 3 picklist values: New, Working and Escalated. How can i add the Closed value to that Standard Field? Thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards,
Liz
Hi,

I've been trying to create a sandbox for many days now but have been unsuccessful. I hope you can help me with this. If you can please provide me the steps that i have to do. I just want to try downloading some free apps from the AppExchange but i'm unable to do so because i can't setup my sandbox properly. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you so much!

Newbie,
Lizzie
Hi, hope you can help me with my problem. From the Trail:

Don’t want to have to do those clicks every time you log in? Make Setup your home page! Here’s how:
From the left pane, select one of the following:
If you clicked My Settings | Setup, select Display & Layout | Customize My Pages.
If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information | Personal Information, and then click Edit. <I have setup in my Force.com but i can't find this My Personal Information...where can i find it?
Select Make Setup My Default Landing Page.
Click Save.
Hi,

I'm working on the Trailhead - Create a workflow rule that will update a field. This is the condition:  (Case: StatusNOT EQUAL TOClosed) AND (Case: PriorityEQUALSHigh). It seems to be working for me but i'm trying out different scenarios - i wanted to see if it will not fire if my Case Status is Closed however the Status Field only has 3 picklist values: New, Working and Escalated. How can i add the Closed value to that Standard Field? Thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards,
Liz
Hi,

I've been trying to create a sandbox for many days now but have been unsuccessful. I hope you can help me with this. If you can please provide me the steps that i have to do. I just want to try downloading some free apps from the AppExchange but i'm unable to do so because i can't setup my sandbox properly. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you so much!

Newbie,
Lizzie
Hi, hope you can help me with my problem. From the Trail:

Don’t want to have to do those clicks every time you log in? Make Setup your home page! Here’s how:
From the left pane, select one of the following:
If you clicked My Settings | Setup, select Display & Layout | Customize My Pages.
If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information | Personal Information, and then click Edit. <I have setup in my Force.com but i can't find this My Personal Information...where can i find it?
Select Make Setup My Default Landing Page.
Click Save.
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?