• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Forum,
This is a bit of an embarrsement. Having read through the superbadge requirements and spending most of Sunday configuring and re-configuring User profiles, I havent passed this check.

The Inside Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities

What's strange is that I was stuck on "field sales user" and now I'm stuck at "Inside Sales User".

I believe the OWD's are fine as well as the Object Permissions as well as the Profile setup. I was wondering if there would be a way to verify the error.  In the meantime I will continue to persist.

Regards
Mark

Hi Forum,

First-time on Trailhead, excellent platform for learning. However I'm stuck on an issue. The custom object looks fine, but I'm getting the error:
"All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found."

The object and fields looks ok.  I have looked at other advice and it seems the Sys Admin has view access to the Custom Objects.
I'm hoping its something simple I've missed off...

Custom Object View for Trail

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mark

Hi Forum,
This is a bit of an embarrsement. Having read through the superbadge requirements and spending most of Sunday configuring and re-configuring User profiles, I havent passed this check.

The Inside Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities

What's strange is that I was stuck on "field sales user" and now I'm stuck at "Inside Sales User".

I believe the OWD's are fine as well as the Object Permissions as well as the Profile setup. I was wondering if there would be a way to verify the error.  In the meantime I will continue to persist.

Regards
Mark

The first challangeof this Superbadge seems to be problematic, showing the following message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We could not find enough records in the 'Contacts' object. There should be at least 100 from the import.

What is interesting is that everything seems complete to me! I have inserted 100 contacts and 100 accounts, and of course all other items (Opportunities and Contact Hobbies).

Any idea why I see this error message?
Hi Forum,

First-time on Trailhead, excellent platform for learning. However I'm stuck on an issue. The custom object looks fine, but I'm getting the error:
"All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found."

The object and fields looks ok.  I have looked at other advice and it seems the Sys Admin has view access to the Custom Objects.
I'm hoping its something simple I've missed off...

Custom Object View for Trail

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mark