• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Chatter Basic Trail head module keep showing error - Challenge Not yet complete... "here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a poll with the specified options. Ensure you copy and paste the option text carefully."

Eventhough everything i did as per the instruction....
Hello,, i have the same problem that Lauren has...can someone please fix and find solution so that i can complete the module
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'. eventhoug I have set Wedges to Lead Source!!!!!
Error - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The topic 'Happy Customer' was not created. Please make another post with this topic or add it to your existing post.

I did created topic from feed and added to post, still getting error... any suggestion????
Hello friends.. does any one know or have link of App to practice Sales cloud just like creating Recruiting app???
I created topics - 'Happy Customer' in the post.. still give me errror: Challange not comlete: The topic Happy Customer is not created.... what would be wrong???
1. can we create two objects with same name for 2 different app
2. Explain the difference between: object with tab and objects without tab
Hello friends,
I am on creating custom object and fields on trail head, challenge is to create custom object named Trail, field - distance etc.. but did not mention in which app i should create object???
On the "Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards" challenge, I do not have the option to change the wedges to Lead source.... Only prospect source. Has anyone else encountered this issue? 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'. eventhoug I have set Wedges to Lead Source!!!!!
I created topics - 'Happy Customer' in the post.. still give me errror: Challange not comlete: The topic Happy Customer is not created.... what would be wrong???
Hello friends,
I am on creating custom object and fields on trail head, challenge is to create custom object named Trail, field - distance etc.. but did not mention in which app i should create object???
Getting Started With Chatter
Completed the test seneraio as the steps requested.   When I "Check Challange" it publishes a red box with this error "Challange Not Yet Completed....here's whats wrong
The Topic 'Happy Customer' was not vcreated.  Please make another post with the topic or add it to your existing post.

I have added the post several times and used all per,utation of the "Happy Customer" yet still the error