• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello - I'm new to Salesforce and I wanted to reach out/get answers on governance around Call Ins.

If I for example use "user1@practicefusion.com" as a login for Boomi to make calls to Salesforce (e.g. insert, update, upsert, etc.), how many threads (i.e. concurrency) can I utilize so that I can use that user multiple times in multiple simultaneous calls? E.g. If I have 2 processes in Boomi running simultaneously, 1 creating Opportunities, and the other updating Accounts, can I use the same user to make the call at the same time?

If no concurrency limit, what mechanism/governance does Salesforce enforce to make sure that I don't crash our instance?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Melissa

Hello - I'm new to Salesforce and I wanted to reach out/get answers on governance around Call Ins.

If I for example use "user1@practicefusion.com" as a login for Boomi to make calls to Salesforce (e.g. insert, update, upsert, etc.), how many threads (i.e. concurrency) can I utilize so that I can use that user multiple times in multiple simultaneous calls? E.g. If I have 2 processes in Boomi running simultaneously, 1 creating Opportunities, and the other updating Accounts, can I use the same user to make the call at the same time?

If no concurrency limit, what mechanism/governance does Salesforce enforce to make sure that I don't crash our instance?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Melissa