• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On a Visualforce page, I'd like to run a script that can get the values of fields on another SF console tab.

Something like this method: 
sforce.console.chat.getDetailsByPrimaryTabId(primaryTabId:String, callback:***Function***)

However, the method above only works for retrieving details from a Live Agent chat session tab.
I want to be able to do this for other SF tabs.

I have 3 different doFind's on my Pre-Chat form, one to find Accounts by Account Number (Auto Number field), one is to find customers by email field, and one is to find cases by case field.

When I had only one doFind in my prechat form for accounts by account number, it would automatically open up a sub-tab within the Service Console and display the correct account when the customer gave us their number in the form. However, when I introduced my 2 additional doFinds (customers by email and cases by case number), I expected it to give me 3 separate sub-tabs, one for each match. One account subtab, one contact subtab, and one case subtab. Instead, I am just receiving one sub-tab called "Search Results" which displays one account that matched, one contact that matched, and one case that matched:

User-added image

My user has to physically click on each of these 3 search results to open each in its own subtab.

I expected each of my 3 doFinds to open in its own tab since that was the result when my form had only one doFind. They are separate finds for different records so I figured it would work the same way - is this not the case? Is the functionality I am experiencing considered correct, or am I doing something wrong? My ideal solution would be that if the customer fills out all 3 fields, we get 3 subtabs within the Live Agent session in the console, specific to each record that we found that matched.

I hope this makes sense, please let me know if I can clarify any further.

Thanks!

Hey folks. I'm writing a Visualforce page that will act as a custom console component in the Service Cloud Console, and I'm seeing some odd behavior when using apex:outputLink. Net-net: the outputLink tag intelligently renders differently when in the console vs outside the console (fantastic) but for some reason, the Javascript function it calls when operating *in* the console cannot be found...even if I import the Console Integration Toolkit.

Here's the VF page in question:

<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="MyExt" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<script src="/support/console/28.0/integration.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
 <apex:pageBlock rendered="{!initiated}" title="Users">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!portalUsers}" var="user">
   <apex:column title="Username">
    <apex:outputLink value="/{!user.Id}">{!user.Username}</apex:outputLink>
   </apex:column>
   <apex:column title="Name" value="{!user.Name}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
 </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Even when including the console toolkit js file (using both manual <script> tags and <apex:includeScript>) I get the following error when clicking on the rendered link in the console:

Timestamp: 6/23/13 6:31:29 PM
Error: ReferenceError: srcUp is not defined
Source File: javascript&colon;srcUp('%2F005i0000000poJdAAI%3Fisdtp%3Dvw');
Line: 1

Any thoughts on what I may be missing?

I would like to know if it is possible to use OR logic in Live Agent prechat doFind event. I'm aware that you can enter multiple criteria there, and they will be linked with AND logic together. I can't find anything on online sources regarding using OR in doFind.
I tried below, but it did not work. Simply, I use two seperate doFind for each field that is subject to OR. I aim for constructing a query as "FirstName AND Last Name AND (PersonEmail OR Phone)". Form with matching firstname, lastname and email was successful but that with matching firstname, lastname and phone did not work.

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="PersonEmail,true;FirstName,true;LastName,true;" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="PersonEmail,true;" />

<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doFind:Account" value="Phone,true;FirstName,true;LastName,true;" />
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.isExactMatch:Account" value="Phone,true;" />
Any clarification & help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks