• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey!

So we installed Box app, and enabled all permissions, signed in with service account and personal accounts but still unable to see anything on the box files tab as well as box component panel on standard and custom objects .

Does the installation apply to the new salesforce lightning version?  Or are there specific admin settings that need to be changed as well for it to show up?

FYI:  box files tab is completely empty without any box  references as well as component boxes in standard and custom objects.  It looks as though it is not even connecting to Box.com 

All help would be greatly appreciate it !
Hey everyone. Quick question: I have a custom object named "Projects". I would like to add stages, similar to opportunity stages, and have these stages show up as a ribbon above, (same as opportunities in lightning). How would I replicate this stage "ribbon" in custom object?

Thanks!
Hey!

So we installed Box app, and enabled all permissions, signed in with service account and personal accounts but still unable to see anything on the box files tab as well as box component panel on standard and custom objects .

Does the installation apply to the new salesforce lightning version?  Or are there specific admin settings that need to be changed as well for it to show up?

FYI:  box files tab is completely empty without any box  references as well as component boxes in standard and custom objects.  It looks as though it is not even connecting to Box.com 

All help would be greatly appreciate it !
Hey everyone. Quick question: I have a custom object named "Projects". I would like to add stages, similar to opportunity stages, and have these stages show up as a ribbon above, (same as opportunities in lightning). How would I replicate this stage "ribbon" in custom object?

Thanks!