• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I solve this? 

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005C0000008pPXs/00D80000000L8DR

RHX_Opportunity: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.SObjectException: Field Opps_Received_20163__c is not editable

Class.rh2.PS_Rollup_Context.setParentsToUpdate: line 571, column 1
Class.rh2.PS_Rollup_Context.run: line 510, column 1
Class.rh2.PS_Rollup_Helper.performSync: line 545, column 1
Class.rh2.ParentUtil.performTriggerRollups: line 128, column 1
Trigger.RHX_Opportunity: line 7, column 1

I have a process builder question. Can someone guide me or provide me with a Youtube video or help online with how to use process builder to populate a field in Salesforce? I want to add a field on the Account page to count the number of meetings our salespeople have had with that account in 2016 and 2017.

Once an opp enters one of three stages, I want the close date to lock. Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

For example:

If an opportunity's stage = Awarded - Written, Awarded - Signed, or Awarded - LOI, I do not want the close date to be editable. 
I created a field that is dependent on a picklist. How do I make it required and show an error message when it is enabled but left blank? 
Hi all,

I am trying to create a campaign report to record all of my company's meetings during campaigns. I want to add the open text field 'Descripton' that is under 'Description Information' but I cannot find a way to do this. Is this possible? 
Hi all. A sandbox was created within my company before I started working here. The person who made it is no longer with the company. My boss refreshed the sandbox, so now I am able to login but it wants me to verify my identity. I'm not sure what email address the verification code is going to since I can't enter my real email address when logging into sandbox. Any suggestions on this? 
I created a field that is dependent on a picklist. How do I make it required and show an error message when it is enabled but left blank? 
Hi all,

I am trying to create a campaign report to record all of my company's meetings during campaigns. I want to add the open text field 'Descripton' that is under 'Description Information' but I cannot find a way to do this. Is this possible?