• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I would like to delete all of my Role, but there are all assign to users  (and i have a lot of users ),
so i'm trying to do an SOQL request through Workbench, but it doesn't works..

UPDATE User
SET UserRoleId = "NULL" 
Where UserRoleId ="NOT NULL" ;

I don't know if i need quote or not, some of you have any ideas ?

Thanks you !!

Hi everyone !

I'm doing Trailhead actually, and i have a difficulty to finish the chaleng from Data Security.

Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.
The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO.
Please create the necessary roles on the hierarchy to accommodate these organizational changes.
The labels for the roles must match those in the description with the resulting 'Role Name' being the same except using underscores instead of spaces.

I know how to add a Role, but that's all..

Thanks again for your help !
Hi everyone !
I've a problem with an exercice from Trailhead :(
In this exercice, i do not find the API name MailingPostalCode and ShippingPostalCode.

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).

i tried to look for in the account's and contact's field but nothing :/
Hi everyone !

I'm doing Trailhead actually, and i have a difficulty to finish the chaleng from Data Security.

Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.
The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO.
Please create the necessary roles on the hierarchy to accommodate these organizational changes.
The labels for the roles must match those in the description with the resulting 'Role Name' being the same except using underscores instead of spaces.

I know how to add a Role, but that's all..

Thanks again for your help !
Hi everyone !
I've a problem with an exercice from Trailhead :(
In this exercice, i do not find the API name MailingPostalCode and ShippingPostalCode.

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).

i tried to look for in the account's and contact's field but nothing :/