• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a wave dataset called "CustomerData" which is populated from a salesforce custom object. What I want to do is take a snapshot of this custom object, and append it to the dataset (with today's date) as a part of the dataflow.
The problem I run in to is that I need to do an "edgemart" action followed by an "append" action to actually add data on to the exisitng dataset. However whenever I do this in my dataflow:
"ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots": {
          "action": "edgemart",
          "parameters": {
             "alias": "CustomerData"
          }
       },

I get this error when I run it:

Error executing node ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots: Error in GetEdgemartCurrentData for edgemart CustomerData: No edgemarts found with specified URL:esObject/edgemart?current=true&alias=CustomerData

I am certain the dataset exists and that the name is correct.

Is there something I need to do additional to be able to use edgemarts besides just adding the action to the dataflow json?
I have a wave dataset called "CustomerData" which is populated from a salesforce custom object. What I want to do is take a snapshot of this custom object, and append it to the dataset (with today's date) as a part of the dataflow.
The problem I run in to is that I need to do an "edgemart" action followed by an "append" action to actually add data on to the exisitng dataset. However whenever I do this in my dataflow:
"ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots": {
          "action": "edgemart",
          "parameters": {
             "alias": "CustomerData"
          }
       },

I get this error when I run it:

Error executing node ExistingCustomerDataSnapshots: Error in GetEdgemartCurrentData for edgemart CustomerData: No edgemarts found with specified URL:esObject/edgemart?current=true&alias=CustomerData

I am certain the dataset exists and that the name is correct.

Is there something I need to do additional to be able to use edgemarts besides just adding the action to the dataflow json?