• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
i have some queries in salesforce.
1. Is it posible to create the user account in salesforce using api?
2. SSO feature support in "Salesforce Customer community edition" ?
Hi,
I have a PHP site, when I add the contact form on my site. it will add as lead in Salesforce. It's done. But my requirement is, when can I change the lead detail in Salesforce, it is possible update to my site?
Simply say, wherever make the changes it will affect both (my site and Salseforce)
Any ape or source code available for this?
Thanks
Hi,
i need to create a report with leads and opportunity's goal with month wise .here i have attached the image for refernce User-added image
Hi,
I have try to add values by grouped in lead custom field datatype of  multiple picklist.
Like:
CMS
        Drupal
        Wrodpress
OS
        Windows
         Linux
         Mac

is it possible? please suggest.

Thanks
Durai  
Hi,
Is it possible to Create the customize link in salesforce  lead detail page for an task , when i click the link, lead activity's data send to my own site and store there for my customize work.

Thanks,
Durai
Hi,
We have subcribtion user. We need to enale API in that account. We just click Setup=>Manage Users=>Profiles=>System Administrator.
We did not find the "API Enable" option under "Administrative Permissions". What will do? any others steps do before that?
Please suggest.

Thanks&Regards,
Durai
Hi,
I have created a custom field for lead and tried to create a lead using api by php on my developer account,but i got below error,please give the solution anyone. i have alos added the _c  on the field but get same error.like lead_created_date_c
Exception INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'lead_created_date' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Screenshot attached:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
php parameters,
$wsdl = 'soapclient/partner.wsdl.xml';
# Salesforce Create New Lead 
    $records = array();
    $records[0] = new SObject();
    $records[0]->type = 'Lead';
    $records[0]->fields = array(
        'FirstName' => 'demouser',
        'LastName' => 'S',
        'Title' => 'SE',
        //'LeadSource' => WEB_APP_NAME,
        'LeadSource' =>'Web',
        'Company' => 'ggg',
        'NumberOfEmployees' => 10,
        'Email' => 'demouser@yopmail.com',
        'Phone' => '9899999998',
        'MobilePhone' => '9111111111',
        'lead_created_date' => '12/11/2018'
    );

Is it correct?please suggest.

Thanks
Hi,

i need to get the leads list with detailed from salesforce api for particular user's account using php code? any reference links available? please share 

Thanks&Regards,
Durai
Hi,
I am tring to integrate salesforce with my site using saml. all the setup are done. but when redirect the sales force domain https://example.my.salaesforce.com , i got an error "Error: Unable to resolve request into a Service Provider". i have checked my salesforce account, in the "Identity Provider" showing "Expiration Date" is cross the current date under the "Currently chosen certificate details". is it the issue for the above error or anyother issues.

Thanks,
Durai
Hi,

We are planing to integrate my web application with salesforce. We have account in salesforce. Actually  our plan is , the salesforce user login from salesforce into my website using salesforce credetial(via sso SAML). How can i do this ? Our site developed by PHP. what we will setup do our site. Can you please give brief explanation.

​Thanks
Hi,

We are planing to integrate my web application with salesforce. We have account in salesforce. Actually  our plan is , the salesforce user login from salesforce into my website using salesforce credetial(via sso SAML). How can i do this ? Our site developed by PHP. what we will setup do our site. Can you please give brief explanation.

Thanks
Hi,
I have created a code for get "Contact" list from salesforce using php toolkit. It working fine with my developer account. But same code try with our live account. It is not working.  Need to setup in salesforce for get live conatcts. Please suggest. My code is 
<?php
define("USERNAME", "myusername");
define("PASSWORD", "mypassword");
define("SECURITY_TOKEN", "mytokenkey");

require_once ('soapclient/SforceEnterpriseClient.php');
require_once ('userAuth.php');

try {
$mySforceConnection = new SforceEnterpriseClient();
$mySforceConnection->createConnection("soapclient/enterprise.wsdl.xml");
$mySforceConnection->login(USERNAME, PASSWORD.SECURITY_TOKEN);

$query = "SELECT Id, FirstName, LastName, Phone, MobilePhone from Contact";
$response = $mySforceConnection->query($query);
foreach ($response->records as $record)
{
echo '<tr>
    <td>'.$record->Id.'</td>
    <td>'.$record->FirstName.'</td>
    <td>'.$record->LastName.'</td>
    <td>'.$record->Phone.'</td>
    <td>'.$record->MobilePhone.'</td>
     </tr>';
 }

} catch(Exception $e) {    
    //echo $mySforceConnection->getLastRequest();
    //echo $e->faultstring;

}
?>
Hi,

We are developing a php/ html5/css3 application running on our own server.

At this point we would like to open(browse) my webstie inside of salesforce within IFRAME. is it possible? Please anybody suggest me.

Regards,
Hi,
I am tring to integrate salesforce with my site using saml. all the setup are done. but when redirect the sales force domain https://example.my.salaesforce.com , i got an error "Error: Unable to resolve request into a Service Provider". i have checked my salesforce account, in the "Identity Provider" showing "Expiration Date" is cross the current date under the "Currently chosen certificate details". is it the issue for the above error or anyother issues.

Thanks,
Durai
Hi,
i need to create a report with leads and opportunity's goal with month wise .here i have attached the image for refernce User-added image
Hi,
We have subcribtion user. We need to enale API in that account. We just click Setup=>Manage Users=>Profiles=>System Administrator.
We did not find the "API Enable" option under "Administrative Permissions". What will do? any others steps do before that?
Please suggest.

Thanks&Regards,
Durai
Hi,
I have created a custom field for lead and tried to create a lead using api by php on my developer account,but i got below error,please give the solution anyone. i have alos added the _c  on the field but get same error.like lead_created_date_c
Exception INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'lead_created_date' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Screenshot attached:
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
php parameters,
$wsdl = 'soapclient/partner.wsdl.xml';
# Salesforce Create New Lead 
    $records = array();
    $records[0] = new SObject();
    $records[0]->type = 'Lead';
    $records[0]->fields = array(
        'FirstName' => 'demouser',
        'LastName' => 'S',
        'Title' => 'SE',
        //'LeadSource' => WEB_APP_NAME,
        'LeadSource' =>'Web',
        'Company' => 'ggg',
        'NumberOfEmployees' => 10,
        'Email' => 'demouser@yopmail.com',
        'Phone' => '9899999998',
        'MobilePhone' => '9111111111',
        'lead_created_date' => '12/11/2018'
    );

Is it correct?please suggest.

Thanks
Hi,

i need to get the leads list with detailed from salesforce api for particular user's account using php code? any reference links available? please share 

Thanks&Regards,
Durai
Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

We are developing a php/ html5/css3 application running on our own server.

At this point we would like to open(browse) my webstie inside of salesforce within IFRAME. is it possible? Please anybody suggest me.

Regards,