• Vail Systems

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

This probably has a simple solution but unfortunately I just cannot seem to find it.

I downloaded the demo open cti softphone via the appexchange and am trying the access these 2 static resources that are mentioned in the components under this package:

1. README   : pdf file
2. yuiBuildMin : seems to be some a compressed archive of javascript files.

How can I access the contents ?

These are the package details:
Package Name: OpenCTIDemoCallControl
Version: Number1.5
Languag: English
Package Type: Unmanaged
Version Name: Spring 2015
Publisher: CTICorp  

DescriptionWelcome to the salesforce demo CTI Call Control! Installation Instructions available in the ReadMe document.

Thanks,
Devangana

Hello,

I have created a console app in my development enviroment to learn more about omnichannel. I need to take some action when an agent accepts a case. I am able to see cases (assigned to my queue) popping up on the omnichannel widget with the accept link so the routing part is working.

I next created a visualforce page with the following code:
(After going through the salesforce integration toolkit)

<apex:page >
<script type="text/javascript">
    var showAlert = function (result) { alert("Accepted with result message " + result.message); }
    window.onLoad = function() {  sforce.console.addEventListener(sforce.console.ConsoleEvent.PRESENCE.WORK_ACCEPTED, showAlert); }
  </script>

</apex:page>

But when I accept a case by clicking accept, nothing happens. I am clearly doing it wrong.

How can I  "catch" the omnichannel accept action ?

I am new to both salesforce dev and javascript, any suggestions regarding the right course of action would be helpful.

Thanks,

Devangana

Hi,

This probably has a simple solution but unfortunately I just cannot seem to find it.

I downloaded the demo open cti softphone via the appexchange and am trying the access these 2 static resources that are mentioned in the components under this package:

1. README   : pdf file
2. yuiBuildMin : seems to be some a compressed archive of javascript files.

How can I access the contents ?

These are the package details:
Package Name: OpenCTIDemoCallControl
Version: Number1.5
Languag: English
Package Type: Unmanaged
Version Name: Spring 2015
Publisher: CTICorp  

DescriptionWelcome to the salesforce demo CTI Call Control! Installation Instructions available in the ReadMe document.

Thanks,
Devangana