• Consultant
  • OpMentors

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Users are experiencing their Apex Class batch jobs being only processed at 15 minute intervals; it's being put on hold in the Apex Flex Queue and it doesn't matter what time they submit the jobs to run. The timing of the queueing / holding & processing of the Apex job is consistently running the jobs at the 15 minute increments on the hour; Example, 1:00PM, 1:15PM, 1:30PM, 1:45PM, and it repeats on the next hour for any jobs submitted and in the Apex Flex Queue. Any help here would be appreciated as I am not a developer but support keeps directing me to post the question here for developers to assist me. Thank you in advance! 
Users are experiencing their Apex Class batch jobs being only processed at 15 minute intervals; it's being put on hold in the Apex Flex Queue and it doesn't matter what time they submit the jobs to run. The timing of the queueing / holding & processing of the Apex job is consistently running the jobs at the 15 minute increments on the hour; Example, 1:00PM, 1:15PM, 1:30PM, 1:45PM, and it repeats on the next hour for any jobs submitted and in the Apex Flex Queue. Any help here would be appreciated as I am not a developer but support keeps directing me to post the question here for developers to assist me. Thank you in advance!