• Developer
  • Automation Anywhere

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I m getting error of System.UnexpectedException: Note can't be saved while inserting list of content notes like Database.insert(listContent,false)

What can be the issue?
When i call Rest API using OAUTH, i m unable to get notes for the Accounts for all orgs.. can u help me?
Hi,

I am worriying about the emergency requirement I got from the client. Kindly help me solving the requirement.

The requirement is, how can I convert vendor currency to home currency at the time of invoicing the client based on the conversion rates.

Let me know if any quieries and please help me with the requirement.

Regards,
Sindhu
I m getting error of System.UnexpectedException: Note can't be saved while inserting list of content notes like Database.insert(listContent,false)

What can be the issue?
Filters for Report
In the using the report builder challegne in the basic admin trail - these are the requirements the challnege asks for but I keep getting an error that says I'm not filtering for opporutnities that are not equal to "closed won" or "closed lost" - but as you can see, I am filtering for those...what am I missing? 
When i call Rest API using OAUTH, i m unable to get notes for the Accounts for all orgs.. can u help me?
On the trailhead using report builder I keep getting error message that I have not set condition correctly for Stages not equal to closed won Stages not equal to closed lost.  Is the problem my logic filter?  
User-added image