• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I was using Mavensmate & Sublime (IDE) for a long time.
Everything worked fine until last week.

After refreshed a sandbox, i can't no longer login Salesforce through Mavensmate with this error:

We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access

Any idea will be appreciated.
Hi all,
I am doing trialhead modules with a production account(because of my company's policy).
When i clicked this: 
User-added image
it will redirect to https://playful-bear-489989-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp,
a new environment and i can do my trailhead there.

But i can't create a new project on my IDE(using Sublime - mavensmate) as the following:
User-added image

i tried all options there but failed.
Or it just can't be done when using this kind of account?
Thanks for answering.

Reggie.
Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a change set on a full sandbox but failed.
The error message is:
User-added image
And the sharing rule's Criteria is:
User-added image

Can anyone tell me what's the meaning of this error message and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Reggie.
Hello,

I was using Mavensmate & Sublime (IDE) for a long time.
Everything worked fine until last week.

After refreshed a sandbox, i can't no longer login Salesforce through Mavensmate with this error:

We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access

Any idea will be appreciated.
Hi all,
I am doing trialhead modules with a production account(because of my company's policy).
When i clicked this: 
User-added image
it will redirect to https://playful-bear-489989-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp,
a new environment and i can do my trailhead there.

But i can't create a new project on my IDE(using Sublime - mavensmate) as the following:
User-added image

i tried all options there but failed.
Or it just can't be done when using this kind of account?
Thanks for answering.

Reggie.
On a custom object, I've managed to auto populate the custom object's name field to a default value using below custom apex page code:
<apex:page standardController="CustomObject__c"
    action="{!URLFOR($Action.CustomObject__c.New, null, ['Name'='Default Value'], true)}"  
/>
Now in addition to the Name field I also want to auto populate a Master-Detail field on the Custom object but it's not working. My code:
<apex:page standardController="CustomObject__c"
    action="{!URLFOR($Action.CustomObject__c.New, null, ['Name'='Default Value', Master-Detail__c='Default Value'], true)}"  
/>

I have been struggling to find reference to the proper syntax. I also have been wondering how does one view all the apex codes created for a custom object, as a starting point to learn the apex coding language.