• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a formula field that first checks to see if there IS a value for another field. If there is NOT a value there, do nothing. If there IS a value there subtract that value from an additional field. Here is the formula:

IF(
ISBLANK(Org_Member_Old_Value__c ),
NULL,
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Org_Member_Old_Value__c)),
Org_Members__c -  Org_Member_Old_Value__c,
NULL
))

It is not working though, it is returning the value of (Org_Members__c - Org_Member_Old_Value__c) everytime regardless. 

Some additional information.
- Both of the other fields Org_Members__c  and Org_Member_Old_Value__c are number fields.
- The Org_Member_Old_Value__c is populated through a process that stores the previous value of the Org_Members__c field every time it is updated. 

Thanks!
Hi all, 

I have an outbound message that calls a webhook and turns on a Philips Hue smart light, everything works fine however the problem is that even though the message actually goes through just fine and the light turns on (outbound message via WF rule when Opp is created, sends message to an IFTTT webhook), SF thinks that the message failed (it's a .net error that I personally can't debug as it's so broad) thus puts the message back in the outbound queue, and continuously sends the message until I delete it manually. 

Is there a way to automate the deletion of the outbound message queue? I searched everywhere and the only thing relevant I found was setting up a macro. I'd rather not do this but would prefer to use some APEX or something else. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I've  created a visualForce page which pulls a list of all my Salesforce users with a few fields included. I need help with two things.
1. The profile in the list view pops up as the CRM ID. This is not helpful for my user to view it this way. How can I get the profile that includes the field Profile to display by the label name of the actual profile and not the code?

2. I need to add a filter to my list view to ensure it only displays Active Salesforce users. Can someone help me as to how and where I should be including this? I'm pasting my current code below

3. The reason behind this Visual Force creation is to allow my Trainer access to this user information as she does not have permission access to the actual user page. Once my VisualForce is done, how do I ensure that she could have access to this data? Is there something I need to add to the coding of this visual force page to ensure she could access it even though she has no access to the user object - based on her profile? Also, where would I display this VisualForce page for her to view? I cannot think of any current object where this would be apropriate to place for her as part of a page layout unless I create a new object just to place this for her? Or would a link on the home page work?

<apex:page standardcontroller="User" recordSetvar="Users">

<apex:pageBlock title="List of Users">
    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Users}" var="listofusers" >

<apex:column headerValue="Name">
            {!listofusers.Full_Name__c}  
        </apex:column>
         <apex:column headerValue="Office">
            {!listofusers.UserRegionalClassification__c}  
         <apex:column headerValue="Profile">
            {!listofusers.Profile}  

<apex:column headerValue="Time Zone ">
           {!listofusers.TimeZoneSidKey}
        <apex:column headerValue="Email Address ">
           {!listofusers.Email}

<apex:column headerValue="Account Owner ">
           {!listofusers.Account_Owner__c}
    </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
I'm trying to create a formula field that first checks to see if there IS a value for another field. If there is NOT a value there, do nothing. If there IS a value there subtract that value from an additional field. Here is the formula:

IF(
ISBLANK(Org_Member_Old_Value__c ),
NULL,
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Org_Member_Old_Value__c)),
Org_Members__c -  Org_Member_Old_Value__c,
NULL
))

It is not working though, it is returning the value of (Org_Members__c - Org_Member_Old_Value__c) everytime regardless. 

Some additional information.
- Both of the other fields Org_Members__c  and Org_Member_Old_Value__c are number fields.
- The Org_Member_Old_Value__c is populated through a process that stores the previous value of the Org_Members__c field every time it is updated. 

Thanks!