• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What would be best practice for migrating attachment records to Salesforce files when parent record object does or does not have feed tracking on?
Salesforce's Email Services are not processing attachments that have content-type specified in quotes. Example:

Content-Type: 'application/pdf'   <----- this doesn't work and email is sent to InboundEmailHandler without the attachment
Content-Type: application/pdf    <----- this works fine.

ALL other email servers (GMail, Yahoo, Microsoft) seems to work with both formats. Is that be a bug in Salesforce's email handling?

What would be best practice for migrating attachment records to Salesforce files when parent record object does or does not have feed tracking on?
Hello,

I am trying to insert price book enty in test class.When i have inserted this and run that class it worked fine. But My so may test class is using price book.As i ran all the test class by clicking "Run All Test"  It is giving error

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this record: []"
How canm i solve this granulatity issue.

My code is this

Id pricebookId = Test.getStandardPricebookId();

PricebookEntry standardPrice = new PricebookEntry(
             Pricebook2Id = pricebookId, Product2Id = objProduct.Id,
             UnitPrice = 10000, IsActive = true);
        insert standardPrice;

// Create a custom price book
        Pricebook2 customPB = new Pricebook2(Name='Custom Pricebook', isActive=true);
        insert customPB;

// 2. Insert a price book entry with a custom price.
        PricebookEntry customPrice = new PricebookEntry(
            Pricebook2Id = customPB.Id, Product2Id = objProduct.Id,
            UnitPrice = 12000, IsActive = true);
        insert customPrice;
  • September 03, 2014

I need the security token of Sandbox and Production. But there is no option under setup configuration for regenerating it. 

My profile is System Admin but still I am facing this problem.

I also tried to regenerate the token by changing the password. But no mail is sent to the id associated with the user accessing the sandbox.

Please help.

Thanks