• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a Customer Community using the Napili template, and everytime we activate a new User, the User will get the welcome email with a link to create his/her password. After the password has been created, the User then gets sent to the community but on the Visualforce + Tabs layout instead. If the User logs out, and then logs back in, he/she will get sent to the community with the Napili template. Has anyone else experienced that?
We created a Customer Community using the Napili template, but it seems like we've lost functionality of all standard Salesforce buttons usually visible on the record detail when we access the community via a mobile browser (they just don't appear). Does anyone know of a workaround? We're looking to have the community functional in both desktop and mobile browsers. 
We have created a lightning community page and want to add a new lightning component to this page to upload files.  

We would like to use the FileStack filepicker, because of it's functionality and options. So far we have created the new component, uploaded the JavaScript as a static resource and added the HTML code to the component.  When looking at a preview of the lightning page, the upload component looks great and works.  However, when I publish the same code, the upload button an drag & drop area are gone and do not work. All I see is an empty form field.   

I don't know if this is a security issue, coding issue or just plain incompatibility between the two technologies.  Has anyone seen this before where the preview and the published page are quite different? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Published Bug

Here is the component code, it's quite simple:
​<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">
    <ltng:require scripts="/resource/FilePicker_FileStack" />
     <input name="FileList" type="filepicker-dragdrop" data-fp-apikey="*****" data-fp-mimetypes="*/*" data-fp-container="modal" />
</aura:component>